Sign in to follow this  
DictatorDuck

>CLOP shuts down

No, not that kind of clop.

This was posted here before but I don't think anyone else actually played it. >CLOP was a pony themed spreadsheet-centric browser game based on >BLOC about managing a country. It'll probably be my only exposure to anything close to /mlp/ but the community was dedicated (until it died) and friendly.

The reason I posted this is because the admin and creator decided to post the source (It's safe) with permission for people to host the game themselves. The game's board is /compounds/ on 8chan.

I'm mostly posting this so the game dies with some dignity, not that I was terribly involved in the game's dying community. Oh Badmin, if only you had managed it better.

If anything there's some pretty cool assets in there.

It's the chan board's now. They'll revive it. If I know anything: it's that those anons are dedicated.

/mlp/ runs their own private LoE server (I dunno where that is now), and there's some new top-down isometric 16bit Don't Starve like pone game that they play a lot.

10 hours ago, AaronMk said:

It's the chan board's now. They'll revive it. If I know anything: it's that those anons are dedicated.

/mlp/ runs their own private LoE server (I dunno where that is now), and there's some new top-down isometric 16bit Don't Starve like pone game that they play a lot.

A couple of the older players said that the move from /mlp/, which happened before I joined, killed the influx of new players.

There's also a /mlp/ TF2 server but it doesn't get populated too often.