LegendaryR'QA

Pokemon Sun & Moon Trailer

Oh Nads!

That owl was so damn cute, but the cat tho... that seal pokemon. Damn they are all cute. I could name the owl owlisious But the cat tho.

Dammit I need my cats, but I can't decide!  

the owl as 2 types at the get go, We have an edgy oc fire cat, and a coot seal. Ma,n I'll have to see them grown up, i'm torn on the owl and cat. as for the mascots, now that i see them, i'm kinda torn. but i may keep at it with moon version 

Going Cat. Owl might win me since he's two solid types... I'm actually looking forward to importing 1st gen pokemon... To the extent I bought Red and Blue on the Virtual Console to prepare for it. Being a horrible little min-maxer I'm currently just frozen with indecision at the vast opportunities before me in preparing them for the game... What's worse is I don't know how it's going to work game wise (mechanics, moves, et cetera).

Uh oh, I might have to have fun with a game and not be a horrible no-fun monster for once! :kdR94:

I wish Japan's promo applied over here. See, you can get a Mew in the recent games (X/Y/ORAS) for downloading R/B/Y. It sucks because I missed out on getting Mew in February.

You CAN, however, get a Manaphy this month for said games. Probably one of the rarest promos as you only got it from a code from Pokemon Ranger. It is also the only legendary that can breed - although you will only get Phione(s)

Either way, hyped as hell for these new games.

Just in case anyone is interested, the only pre-order in the US is a poster for ordering both games at Gamestop. But they are selling the new Pokemon Center brand plushies of the starters. They are larger then PC plush made in the past, apparently the 7th gen PC plush are all going to be a few inches bigger. I picked up Litten yesterday, super soft and a pretty accurate plush.

I am getting it...

It's just...

They stopped a pattern. You don't do that. They should have made Pokemon Z. :derp:

Also... I'm not impressed with this generation. They don't really seem like Pokemon. I don't think the series is going in the right direction. I liked the gyms. :glare:

So as payback for these things...

I'm using Ash-Greninja when I get Sun. (Yes I played the demo) :dealwithit:

For me it's a really great game, but that's maybe the last one I played (not counting Go) was emulated RBY. :pinkieshrug:

On 10.11.2016 at 11:33 PM, LostSanity said:

Also... I'm not impressed with this generation. They don't really seem like Pokemon. I don't think the series is going in the right direction. I liked the gyms. :glare:

Omission of gyms is not that bad. They tried something new and it's quite nice, blends nicely with the rest of the gameplay. I also really like the small things that become easier, like if you fought a certain type of pokemon you'll see if the attack is effective, so you don't have to figure this out on your own. Exp share is also nice, lets you have more balanced team plus it can be disabled, so if you want it oldschool you can still have it.

On 10.11.2016 at 11:33 PM, LostSanity said:

I'm using Ash-Greninja when I get Sun. (Yes I played the demo) :dealwithit:

I thought this as well, but you can only use it after certain point in game, because you still can't just use high-level Pokemon straight away. Sad, 'cause I'll probably have a really solid team by that point. Still, you can make predefined teams in the PC and easily swap all six, which is also cool.