8492nd

Do you permanently not like Twi because of the movie and the recent seasons?

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Light Blade said:

And this was supposed to be...?

I think it's called an image macro. It's Latin (or Greek?) for "big". I always assumed it was because all the text was in caps but i'm not an internet scientist or anything. I don't know the etymology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Friendship is Horses said:

I think it's called an image macro. It's Latin (or Greek?) for "big". I always assumed it was because all the text was in caps but i'm not an internet scientist or anything. I don't know the etymology.

 

You do know that's not what I was asking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really do think that this hatred for twilight thing is really pointless

its like what sindeways said anybody could have a mental break under pressure

this is making a mountain out of an ant hill really (I know I paraphrased there don't judge me on that)

to quote filthy frank "its time to stop"

this drama does nothing more then create headaches for everybody

characters can have flaws.

no character is perfect

twilight is a perfectionist that's been established.

twilight fixed her mistake by the end of the movie did she not?

but overreacting to this situation doesn't help either

when dealing with stress like this gotta keep a level head

Twilight made a mistake so what?

everybody makes a mistake or 2 in their life time,

nuff said.

*drops mic and walks off*

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Duo Maxwell said:

I really do think that this hatred for twilight thing is really pointless

its like what sindeways said anybody could have a mental break under pressure

this is making a mountain out of an ant hill really (I know I paraphrased there don't judge me on that)

to quote filthy frank "its time to stop"

this drama does nothing more then create headaches for everybody

characters can have flaws

twilight fixed her mistake by the end of the movie did she not?

but overreacting to this situation doesn't help either

when dealing with stress like this gotta keep a level head

Twilight made a mistake so what?

everybody makes a mistake or 2 in their life time,

nuff said.

Duo Maxwell out *walks away*

And how do you know it's all objectively pointless or warranted?

Just because you think it's pointless doesn't mean it is objectively pointless.

This kind of thing is like Batman doing his thing. He doesn't do the right thing because he says it's the right thing. He does it because it is the right thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 8492nd said:

This kind of thing is like Batman doing his thing. He doesn't do the right thing because he says it's the right thing. He does it because it is the right thing.

Actually, he only does what he thinks is the right thing. No one can take an absolutely objective decision, be it environment or education, you never rely on facts alone to decide.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the best way to explain this would be to take a look back at Season 2, Episode 3 "Lesson Zero", and Season 2, Episode 20 "It's About Time". These are prime example of Twilight going a bit off her rocker. When she was failing to find a friendship problem in Ep. 3, she flipped out and started to "make" friendship problems just so she could write a letter, which is something she normally doesn't do. In Ep. 20, she freaks out about her future self being unable to deliver her the message of "not to freak out", she freaks out anyway, to the point she "breaks in" to the Canterlot library to find a spell just in hopes of deterring whatever she thought might be a problem, but in the process of doing so she took things way out of proportion.

Twilight is a perfectionist, and if she can't get her way during desperate times, she'll do what she can to get it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2018 at 4:39 AM, Toki Zensekai said:

I think the best way to explain this would be to take a look back at Season 2, Episode 3 "Lesson Zero", and Season 2, Episode 20 "It's About Time". These are prime example of Twilight going a bit off her rocker. When she was failing to find a friendship problem in Ep. 3, she flipped out and started to "make" friendship problems just so she could write a letter, which is something she normally doesn't do. In Ep. 20, she freaks out about her future self being unable to deliver her the message of "not to freak out", she freaks out anyway, to the point she "breaks in" to the Canterlot library to find a spell just in hopes of deterring whatever she thought might be a problem, but in the process of doing so she took things way out of proportion.

Twilight is a perfectionist, and if she can't get her way during desperate times, she'll do what she can to get it.

So from those examples, she does something wrong/controlling the show, nobody gives a hoot. But steal the pearl in the movie and everybody hates her.

Why can't everyone make up their own _____ minds?! Is it so hard to do or is it that people impulsively decide without even bothering to think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All right look, time to settle this for good.

DO. YOU. STILL. LIKE. TWILIGHT?

After all of the hating of her screwups in every season, do you still like her?

After hating her for stealing the pearl in the movie, do you still like her?

After hating her for being OOC most of the time, do you still like her?

Do you still like her even though people see her as more boring now?

No sarcasm, no BS. Just straight answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2018 at 12:21 AM, ChB said:

Yes

 

20 hours ago, Nightshroud said:

yes I do still like twilight

 

And my other questions? Will you bother answering them also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 8492nd said:

 

And my other questions? Will you bother answering them also?

Why are you being weird? Virtually everybody here loves Twi.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 8492nd said:

 

And my other questions? Will you bother answering them also?

Sure...

 

On 1/28/2018 at 2:43 AM, 8492nd said:

After all of the hating of her screwups in every season, do you still like her?

After hating her for stealing the pearl in the movie, do you still like her?

After hating her for being OOC most of the time, do you still like her?

I never hated her to begin with.

 

On 1/28/2018 at 2:43 AM, 8492nd said:

Do you still like her even though people see her as more boring now?

Well, I seriously doubt that most MLP fans find Twilight boring (I could be wrong, though.).

But even if you are right, the answer would still be "Yes." I still like Twilight, and she is my favorite princess in the show.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now