dashlight

Counting and 10, 20 and 30 is boom!

So hello again! Before we start, this is maybe an upgrade again,but there's also something new!

Lets dive right into my bundle with text....

So, now if we reach 10 it is boom, on the 20 is it boom and also on the 30! And if you did the boom on 10 you may reply after 10 minutes, if you did it on the 20 30 minutes, and on the 30 if you did a

boom it is 1 hour. So be sure you readed this before playing/counting, cause there are some new things in it!

Have fun, i'll begin:

14 do you think that is the truth? maybe someone else is wise enough to count further and let the 2nd boom, also to you.

Lets test your eyes with this minitest: (you can't understand it I AM SURE)

I really appreciate for counting and saying the boom is not for you, but it is.

I wish you could talk some louder;

LOUDER

LOUDER

THIS IS TOO LOUD!

This was your eye test, have a fine day :3

edit! (do not read on my page or you know the answer! UH OH!)

• Haha 1

Well.... 16 your answer is 10/10

Another test . find the bakaarion in this text! (you also could find bakaa duhh) it could that you find it more times!

So, an story of the legendary Celestia. Celestia bakanished Luna too the moon for 1000 years long. An choice for making anything possible!

Celestia was not sad, but REALLY HAPPY! she appreciated her Bakaanishment a lot And  was happy to  be the ONLY PRINCESS in Equestria.

also, Bacance, Banished Celestia to the sun for 1 billion years. the end. (also it could there stands his name shorter) (tip: the words are wrong are possible the bakaarion words)

I am so sorry @Bakaarion for using you! Well lol it was only an test.

• Like 1

20 why! boom!

Umm @LPS Monsterpawz yes, bacance was one of all the 3 answers.  (bacance was cadance xD)

and @Bakaarion, 0/3 hahaha! the mention originally doens't count.

ANOTHER TEST!

Find all the uni or kitty (or kitties) in the text. mentions doens't count or anything. and yes originall words with uni or kitty count. just take it easy!

Once the legend of and Universe Full of kitties! The more our powerfull cat did, her unipowers did count as the powerfullest kittypowermagic in the FULL UNIVERSE!

As our gods ever noticed that Unikitty, and the Powerfull powercats would notice that their hair is not connected, they surely would make anything!

(lol i got hair not connected from the video: everything wrong with pony girl xD)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dashlight said:

Universe Full of kitties

2 minutes ago, dashlight said:

unipowers

2 minutes ago, dashlight said:

kittypowermagic in the FULL UNIVERSE

3 minutes ago, dashlight said:

Unikitty

Found em! 21

22 make yourself ready for the hardest test you ever had...

THE TRUTH TEST!

you must choose... wich like you more? DO NOT lie

Unikitty, mylittlepony, LPS or Dr. Fox?

• Like 2

0/1 YOU DONT got it! Poorly for You! 24 if @Bakaarion was here, he should laugh it's tail off.

Also i am too an fan of unikitty the first time i saw her was in Lego the first movie xD she was so happy at all! (i saw dr. fox too in there)

and they w'ere SOOOO CUTE!

• Like 1