Sagon

Any hopes or dreams in your brony/pegasister life?

I mean i dream about going to the brony con ... but to be frank i will never go. soo what about you?

I just want an IRL brony friend that is like me. Someone I can chat to about pony stuffs but it doesn't engulf their entire life.

I'm not too into the convention stuff.

I would enjoy having some collectibles though...

Hmmm... In no particular order : 

• Go to Galacon next year.
  • Acquire a Sunset plushie, pretty much the only thing I'd care to buy merch-wise aside form a t-shirt or two.
  • Get my bachelor's degree in CS.
  • Meet a member of the fandom IRL.
  • Buy a new Recurve Bow.
  • And maybe get a girlfriend in the process.

...What? I like lists... :megusta:

Complete my Bachelors degree, get my own place and job, build a PC to rule all PCs with VR headset, start traveling the world when possible, meet up with some friends I made here, go to conventions and get merch...I think that covers a part of it for now.

*Moves topic*.  Traveling the world is also going to be a priority of mine far later in life once I have my inevitable fortune.

What is hope? What is dream?

Wasn't "hope" that thing Obama ran on? Is "dream" what Bernie is on? Will Bernie make Equestria real, to relate this to pone?

10 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

First off, this is in the wrong forum.

Second:

Find and kill this SOBMF.

1ojKKXD

Son Of a Biscut Mobian Fliper?

Also i want to meet all of my friends, get gud at art (and everything else) . maybe try to get some horse fame. idk :P

I'd definitely like to try going to a con within the show's lifespan.

That'd certainly be good enough for me as an attainable goal, but in terms of the less probable, I'd like to commission a special effects make-up firm to do me up in a full-body Discord cosplay so I could really make an impression at my first con-outing. Though obviously, that would be no small cost -_-

One huge dream is to get a lot better with pony related artwork! Just being more involved in the pony community is helping with that. :) 

I have become more and more curious about cons and meetups, and maybe one day I'll try it. :3 

I'd like to find a group of bronies where I live (who also understand that I can't get out often but still support me when I can). Since I live way out in the middle of nowhere, and in a part of the country that generally frowns upon such things, it is unlikely.

I don't usually go outside unless I have to.

Even though my pony interests are somewhat well known in my family. I'm still quite reluctant to express them in public.

Though, I buy Pony merch like a boss.

-Get pony merch, specifically Dash and/or Starlight

-Go to a pony convention. They're expensive but I'm going to find a way. I hope.

-Go to an IRL meetup

Hmm...

Create "MLP Content"?

Check!

Meet the "EQD-Guys"?

Check!

Meet a lot of friends and have lots of fun?

Super Check! :D 

I had a lof of dreams/wishes when I joined MLP, but TBH: Almost all of my dreams came true already /)^3^(\

What's left? IDK. Hmm... Well, maybe to meet  John de Lancie x3

No hopes, no dreams, because...

Well okay I wouldn't mind attending Bronycon one day, or any type of Pony con. :D

I WANT to go to an out of state Pony Con! People keep asking me and it breaks my heart that I'm broke af and I can't do anything about it. :\

But I definitely want to do it.