Steamworks

S6 - Episode 9 - Discussion

Where to watch:
(Some of the pages have the episode title in them already. If you can't bear to even know that, you should probably avoid them until it's time for the episode.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/4c13r3/mlpfim_season_6_episode_streams/

(No Second Prances, Newbie Dash, and A Hearth's Warming Tail are airing as a run up to the new episode. If you're behind, here's your chance to catch up.)

DailyMotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4by33i_my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-season-6-episode-9-the-saddle-row-review_shortfilms

YouTube:

Are we sure that's not a changeling? Or maybe Human!Pinkie went through the portal.

Also, DailyMotion and YouTube links are up.

Anyway, on to my viewing.

It's nice that "No spoilers" has already become a reaction image. Might be an amazing killsound.

Hey, the Gala dresses again.

And the Pulp Fiction ponies.

J. Jonah Jameson pony. I think he needs pictures of Spiderman.

So, come on, tell us of the failure.

There we go.

Stinkybottom's Hat Emporium sounds like the place for a merc like me.

So, like, is Rarity getting involved with the Russian mafia or something?

Glow in the dark teeth should be a thing. Think of the rave scene with those.

Those would go so well with the club upstairs. Missed money making opportunity, Rarity.

Sweepmix of pony music incoming.

Pinkie propellor flight sweeping.

It's just a cold, Coco. Power through it.

Pinkie's quote about cloning is the best bit in the show so far.

I never saw Dashie as an HR pony.

Wait, why would Pinkie have stock music on her like that? You'd think she'd have something partier.

Spoon. Clothes.

Digging little holes, AJ? Would you eat berries in those holes?

Oh come on, Twily, you're a damned princess. Lay down the law. Tell the partiers to knock it off or deal with the guards, and then tell the landlord to knock off the intimidation or prepare to suck moon.

I feel like the transformation would've been handled better via montage with a kick ass '80s vibe.

1159589__safe_screencap_spoiler-colon-s0

The way her pacifier hangs and the way the string lays across her chest really somehow accentuates her hips.

The way her pacifier hangs and the way the string lays across her chest really somehow accentuates her hips.

2 hours ago, AaronMk said:

Holy triple post batman.

Anywho, good episode, glad Vinyl is getting screen time, now only if they could make her talk...

They won't have her talk until they can get Nowacking to voice her, and Nowacking won't do that since it'd mean she couldn't voice her in fan works any more. The fandom really wouldn't accept any other voice for Vinyl.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Badshot said:

Holy triple post batman.

Site crashed on my end or something.

34 minutes ago, Steamworks said:

They won't have her talk until they can get Nowacking to voice her, and Nowacking won't do that since it'd mean she couldn't voice her in fan works any more. The fandom really wouldn't accept any other voice for Vinyl.

Nah mang, Vinyl deserves to be the Silent Bob of the pone world.

We need his silent wisdom.

4 hours ago, Steamworks said:

Well that makes no sense, if she would be the one that voices her officially.

Law is weird...

3 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

Is it just me, or are those three hipster ponies the ponies from Gen 2?

>Raving

>Being hipster

raving2old2behipster m8

The episode reminds me of MTV shows about interviews or talking stuff when everyone being interviewed.

I think this season is shaping up to be the season of "let's see if we can make Rarity go insane." First it was chasing Flurry Heart, then trying to help Pinkie with Maud, and now this.

I wonder how many "Sweep" remixes have been made by now?

On 5/21/2016 at 7:03 PM, Steamworks said:

So, like, is Rarity getting involved with the Russian mafia or something?

I actually thought he was Armenian myself.

Pinkie propeller flight sweeping.

The secret of Earth Pony magic revealed - Their tails are badass. AJ's is super strong, and Pinkie's is amazingly dexterous.

Oh come on, Twily, you're a damned princess. Lay down the law. Tell the partiers to knock it off or deal with the guards, and then tell the landlord to knock off the intimidation or prepare to suck moon.

You know no one will ever give Twilight her due as princess, especially in Manehattan.

3 hours ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

I think this season is shaping up to be the season of "let's see if we can make Rarity go insane." First it was chasing Flurry Heart, then trying to help Pinkie with Maud, and now this.

I wonder how many "Sweep" remixes have been made by now?

And as meme'd in Mulp: