Errorman(GL)

Counting To 5,000 [Game]

• You stay out here and moralize.
  • Did you come to moralize me?
  • Do not presume to moralize with your narrow perspective.

That's the kind of sentences it get, and there is too many for being a mistake.

Did I improve your English ? emote.RDhellothere.png

That was a joke about me daring joking about everything when I'm not the topic, but being serious when somepony do the same about me.

In fact it's a criticism of the people behavior. That's things I do on youtube, even if I don't take things personally, sometime I realize that if somepony else would do what I do, I wouldn't take it good.

I had good experiences about that, I realized that people are not the stupids that we pretend. Mostly about young people.

That.... was surprisingly deep. I tend to do the same thing, but backwards. I'll make all sorts of derogatory jokes about myself to other people, but other than you, I'd never make one about someone else.

Oh I always talk for myself. I'm like an activist always saying things on purpose, but generally I'm the only one who understand.

• Like 1

Bah, I'm more a fan of talking to myself. Like, all the time. More than I talk to anyone else.

ponified-commercial_o_3252345.jpg

• Like 1

All lonely people talk to themselves a lot. Pointless people call that insanity, in fact, the insanity is more like never talk to yourself.