Errorman(GL)

Counting To 5,000 [Game]

I rarely eat too much food, and when I do, it tends to be for the best that I store it as fat. Which basically means I end up with no muscle to speak of. No exercising of the muscles + nothing to nourish their growth = no muscles.

Do you plan to practice some gym a day ? Some basic exercises can be done with no stuff.

If you want I'll ask some advice to my brother, he studied sports.

I have access to any equipment I could ever need... it's a matter of actually deciding to do it...

Not now.... maybe later. I should work on constantly taking care of myself before I add more stuff to my list of things to do...

It's up to you. But it could fix other things too. Like when I practice, I feel good, and I'm more willing to work or doing any home tasks.

Not like when I play a game of doto or watch a movie, who makes me want to do nothing.

Yeah, but I'm struggling as it is to complete BASIC tasks. COBALT would be better XD

But seriously, not yet. Until I teach myself to constantly stay on my acne medication, no excessive exercise. My back is bad enough already.

I also probably shouldn't keep my acne medication in my room when I know I get suicidal.......

Yeah, I can run.... I just shouldn't until the acne clears up. The doctor recommended a drug so strong it's literally government regulated, with a contract you have to sign. It obviously is pretty bad....

Nope. 100% serious.

https://www.fda.gov/downloads/ForIndustry/UserFees/PrescriptionDrugUserFee/UCM361074.htm

Take a gander at the list of side effects....

Isotretinoin use is associated with other potentially serious adverse events as well as more frequent, but less serious side effects. More frequent, less serious side effects include cheilitis, dry skin, skin fragility, pruritus, epistaxis, dry nose and dry mouth, and conjunctivitis.

Serious Adverse Event Warnings include psychiatric disorders* (depression, psychosis and, rarely, suicidal ideation, suicide attempts, suicide, and aggressive and/or violent behaviors). Prescribers should read the brochure Recognizing Psychiatric Disorders in Adolescents and Young Adults: A Guide for Prescribers of Isotretinoin. Prescribers should be alert to the warning signs of psychiatric disorders to guide patients to receive the help they need. Therefore, prior to initiation of isotretinoin therapy, patients and family members should be asked about any history of psychiatric disorder, and at each visit during therapy patients should be assessed for symptoms of depression, mood disturbance, psychosis, or agression to determine if further evaluation may be necessary.

Other Serious Adverse Events include pseudotumor cerebri; pancreatitis; hyperlipidemia; hearing impairment* ; hepatotoxicity; inflammatory bowel disease; skeletal changes† (bone mineral density changes, hyperostosis, premature epiphyseal closure); and visual impairment (corneal opacities, decreased night vision).

Now I'm sure that your damn doctor is Flim and Flam. It's very suspicious, like if he tried to give a treatment for a cancer.

Maybe he ignores that acne is something totally normal for young people ? Sounds more and more absurd.

Well, he was under the impression that I was consistently using a combination of the three strongest prescriptions he could give me..... when in reality, I didn't bother to use any of them.

But still, in which world you give this kind of poison for some inoffensive pimples ?

That's totally incomprehensible.

I had some drugs like that when I was allergic, but to take only in emergency. The doctor says that's preferable to avoid it if it's not necessary.

It was the same thing with the acne. I was supposed to be taking that less strong medicine for 6 months. And it appeared to have absolutely no effect. Offering the stronger medication was the only thing he could do. I outright refused, even when my mom (strongly) suggested I take it. Any medication that is strong enough to only be given out 1 month at a time and require you to enter a contract where you can't "attempt reproduction" for 6 months after quitting the medicine is WAAAAY too dangerous.

Ah, then it's also because of your so stupid mom. Why I'm not surprised....

I have no longer any confidence into medicine industry now. For my allergy, all that I took was totally ineffective too. Then I stopped, and 2 years later I started to be better, more and more, and now, I'm like cured.

I don't want to blame the medicine, I don't think it makes me allergic, but the facts are here : Totally ineffective.

I expect to be just useless trash that industry sell you for profitability. Not surprising when you know that all the tests are provided by the industry.

In fact we're probably living the same thing than when apprentice wizards traveled the whole country to sell you donkey urine, and saying you that cure everything. It's just more sophisticate with a background of efficiency on some specific persons.

That doesn't mean that ALL medicine is trash, but to be realistic, it's the mother lode.

Yeah, I barely actually use medicine at all. An occasional allergy pill that does absolutely nothing, the treatment for my acne (which is actually pretty effective, but only if done consistently, and the medicine says right on the label not to take for more than 2 months at a time), and the occasional Tylenol or Advil. Beyond that, I don't bother asking for any, because it doesn't really help. 

I just realized that what I said could be misunderstood. I don't mean that people have not to see a doctor for a problem, it could be something serious.

But the fact is that health industry pay some doctors to force them to prescribe a medicine. Most of time something totally useless for not serious illness making your life in danger, like a flu or a minor allergy.

Quack still exist for mild diseases, it's a fact.

Yeah, I understood that.... just because I ignore when I'm sick doesn't mean it's a good idea XD

You kept making jokes that when someone posted on here, I'd just go silent.

I posted.

I win.