Errorman(GL)

Counting To 5,000 [Game]

Ehh, why not read them? Right now the pony <-> Pokémon scale is still heavier on the pony side.

Don't remember, I'm gonna search it on youtube.

emote.RDhungry.png Aaaaaaaaaah...

The next music I wanted to do on my youtube channel was one from pokemon, or one from undertale.

emote.RDdisappointed.png But I have no time for music now...

Honestly, I find it curious that you like this old version of pokemon. The game is good, but there is so much better games nowadays, with better visuals and scenario.

I think the only thing I like in this game now, is my thousands of hours spent on it.

Well, Moon was fun.... but it honestly feels like an entirely different version of the game. Gold is the first pokemon thing I ever dared touch, and I loved it.

Oh I wasn't talking about the new version of Pokemon especially, but games globally. Because you already played some other games like Mario Kart, Minecraft, I consider these game way better than Pokemon.

I know if I asked my sister to play Pokemon Gold, she would find it boring.

Yeah, Mario Kart is fun, but I've played it too much. It's because too easy. Pokemon isn't so much difficult as it is tedious, and I enjoy that.

Minecraft is just plain too big. I can't actually make any progress towards the end goal because of all the things I have to think about.

That goes double for me. I'm completely uninitiated in most video games. Everything's new to me.

Nope. I'm only good at speedrunning Mario, and that still takes me a good 45-60 minutes on the wii.

I'm not the best player ever, but I think that I can defeat you 3/4 races.

emote.RDlazy.png The wii version of Rainbow road is one of the easier. In fact the mario kart wii must be the easier one. At least easier than double Dash and mk8.

Success unlocked : Say Rainbow and Dash in a sentence without talking about Rainbow Dash.