DictatorDuck

Interested in competetive TF2? Consistently have nothing to do on Monday, Friday, and Saturday nights?

Yes, I know we already have a thread up, this is just a final announcement before we start recruiting away from home.

Freshly Picked FiG's is an iron HL team playing in UGC season 19. Most of our roster is already established, but so long as you can consistently show up and sub, it'll be easy to get a place as a starting player.

To be accepted you must be able to consistently show up to practice on Saturdays and Fridays at 8:00 to 9:30/10:00 PM EDT. Match days will be on Mondays from 8:00 to 10:00 PM. It's ok to miss a few practices so long as you inform us at least a few hours beforehand. Due to the limits placed upon Iron players, the highest level of prior experience allowed is Steel.

Our biggest problem is inexperience which stems from us having to run so many new and inconsistent players. We are currently down a scout and demoman but we will accept anyone willing to play and learn multiple classes.

Current skill level is irrelevant so long as you can commit yourself to improving.

If you would like to join add me on Steam at:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102343726/

I would love to join, but I really wish you guys weren't Iron, especially considering that Iron is really full of heavy sandbaggers and script kiddies who are just going to ruin your day. You'd be better off going up to Steel and having a Silver player like me, help you guys out.

17 minutes ago, Toki Zensekai said:

I would love to join, but I really wish you guys weren't Iron, especially considering that Iron is really full of heavy sandbaggers and script kiddies who are just going to ruin your day. You'd be better off going up to Steel and having a Silver player like me, help you guys out.

You couldn't join even if you wanted to, playing in any division steel and higher locks you out of iron.

16 hours ago, LegendaryR'QA said:

You couldn't join even if you wanted to, playing in any division steel and higher locks you out of iron.

And this is why they need to move out of Iron, because there are plenty of smurfs who are going to ignore that division lock rule anyway.

6 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

And this is why they need to move out of Iron, because there are plenty of smurfs who are going to ignore that division lock rule anyway.

Boi, we're noobs.

We're taking the "safe" bet and staying in Iron

If it reassures you, we'll move to Steel after our first season

17 minutes ago, LuigiFan45 said:

Boi, we're noobs.

We're taking the "safe" bet and staying in Iron

If it reassures you, we'll move to Steel after our first season

Call me when you're done, I'll get you guys into shape.