Kossio

Which of the 3 avatars above would win?

In a fight of course, too much friendlyness on these forums.

Since there is no one above me beside the two ponies in the eqd logo, I'd say the pony on the front would win

Edit: So this is apparrently confusing, the rule is:

Out of the 3 people who posted before you, which of their avatars would win in a 3-way fight? Answer and your avatar has become a part of the decision of the next person to answer.

I didn't understand, we should vote each posts ?

2 hours ago, Kossio said:

Too much friendlyness on these forums.

Wow, I can certificate that you never read my posts in this forum game.

OK, I understand. So, there's a fight between a silhouette of a person, a pair of red eyes, and a Raichu capable of dispelling thousands of volts of electricity at any given moment.

Hmm.....

Definitely rooting for those red beady eyes XD

Ok my explanation is a bit confusing.

Which of the above 3 member's avatars would win in a fight, simply answer and you've added your own avatar to the game.

1 hour ago, AnalyticalGamer said:

---

I'm not sure if you missed my joke there, but I was kidding with the too much friendlyness comment.

OT: Bakaarion wins due to the fact that its 2 bakaarions against a single person.

• Like 1

Aaaah, But I'd win each time !

And I have to choose the winner now because they're all different ?

I say Shadow Dash, because nopony would fight him, and they he destroy the other after the fought.

1 hour ago, Kossio said:

Ok my explanation is a bit confusing.

Which of the above 3 member's avatars would win in a fight, simply answer and you've added your own avatar to the game.

3 hours ago, AnalyticalGamer said:

---

I'm not sure if you missed my joke there, but I was kidding with the too much friendlyness comment.

OT: Bakaarion wins due to the fact that its 2 bakaarions against a single person.

Oh, I see what you said. I need to say that I have a tendency to take things literally before I consider whether or not they are a joke. Oh well, what's done is done. I lost.

I would say Analytical's avatar would win, because you don't smirk like that unless you have a dastardly clever plan afoot, or are just plain evil.