Nightwing

Overwatch:The Thread:The Game

Honestly, the only REAL dumb thing about Widowmaker is that she can currently one shot a Zenyatta (@175 hp) with a quickly charged bodyshot, pretty much forcing you to swap to another character. Aside from that, she's only annoying to deal with - but that can turn into infuriation if she gets a stupid amount of protection from her team. 

There are a TON of mediocre Widowmakers out there that become a pain to deal with because she's hiding behind a Reinhardt's shield, your team can't get past a choke, capitalize on killed enemies, flank, or your team's "sniper" is rubbish. More insult to injury if you're playing tank/support and your team is letting you down.

Blizzard said that they're looking into her, playtesting some changes. (After nerfing McCree's fan the hammer) But I think the simplest thing would be to encourage headshots by increasing the damage multiplier and/or simply nerfing bodyshot damage.

TLDR: She shouldn't get nerfed into the ground - it's already enough of a pain that you pretty much have to hardscope for any kills. But they need to incentivize scoring Headshots somehow.

Love the game but its getting very sweaty of late with comp and Esports its starting to get that crowd I love the game though its a joy with friends to group with.

It's a fun game. I like playing Mei, Junkrat, and Lucio the most; but I also dabble in Reinhardt, Mercy, Tracer, Roadhog, and Soldier 76.

I've been enjoying Overwatch quite a bit, which is unusual for me as I'm not normally a fan of online multi-player games or first person shooters but loved the characters designs and was hooked. D.Va is my main, and I also bounce between Mercy, Pharah, Junkrat and Roadhog for variety.

I've been addicted to Overwatch for the past few months; honestly, I haven't been really into a game this much in a long time (probably since Halo 3). I usually stick with playing as a tank and I really enjoy playing all of them. However my main is D.Va by far (after her buff I started using her all the time); aside from the tanks I also play a decent amount of Mercy, Lucio, and Tracer.

Added BTs that were here. I'm Victorviper#1169.

Been playing OW since the beta, and was enamored with it ever since. I play just bout any role, depending on circumstances. On offense, I'm usually Genji, McCree, or Pharah, with the occasional dip into Reaper, Soldier, and Tracer. On defense, I much prefer playing as Hanzo (reminds me of Elder Scrolls; virtually ALL of my ES characters become some sort of master archers), then Widowmaker, then Torbjorn if I'm feeling lazy/experimental. For tanks, I'm either D.Va or Zarya, full stop. I'm just not down with any of the others. Reinhardt just feels too clunky, and the rest, meh, I'm just not down with their gameplay for some reason (even though Winston is a mobile tank, which seems to be the theme of my hero selection). Finally, on support, I prefer Lucio overall, with a solid foray into Zenyatta land for a change of pace. Not really good with Mercy, and I tried Ana, but can't seem to get her gameplay down just yet. Symmetra is cool and all, but seems more defense-like than a support, and can really be knocked out of viability really fast.

I'm down for games! Just hit me up in game. I usually work nights, so there's that time constraint, but other than that, i'm good for most anything!

I've been playing Overwatch since September of last year.

and here are the characters that I normally play as:

Offense:

Tracer, Sombra and sometimes Pharah.

Defense:

Mei and Widowmaker

Tank:

Zarya and Winston

Support:

Mercy and Ana

Bought it day one, put around 12 hours in, got bored and when back to TF2. Don't get me wrong, it's a decent game, but it just feels shallow. It lacks the depth and character that makes TF2 appealing to me.