Synthetic

I should have done this first!

Hello!

I'm Grant. I'm in my later twenties and am a co-owner of a Magic: The Gathering card shop. In my free time I am almost always playing some sort of Blizzard Entertainment game (the newest addiction is Overwatch). Never been big on the TF2 side of things. Blasphemy, I'm sure. Otherwise I have a limited Steam library and a few games of note on the PS4.

I've been a long time fan of the show but never really dove in and used the strong community to get together and play games with people, so that's really a waste in my opinion... Still a little skittish at first but always looking for something to do/discuss/enjoy. I'm usually a quiet one but quick to get hype with fellow players and always give my best to what ever is in front of me.

This introduction is a little light... But hey, it's 2 AM. All of my information should be in my profile should you see something you like or want to play a game!

Do you admit to the glory and sanctity of the Tengri's law? Do you praise his holiness, khan of the Blue Sky?

Failing that, do you seek the Monolith's voice, S.T.A.L.K.E.R?

1 hour ago, Synthetic said:

This introduction is a little light... 

What was that about me?

Anyway I jest,

Welcome to the forums Synthetic, I hope you find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

See you around the threads and on the discord chat.

Hello and Welcome Synthetic. A lot of decent people here though i don't post much.

Enjoy our forum games if TF2 ain't your thing and make as many friends as possible :approve:

Thank you for the greetings, all!

I look forward to getting acclimated to the site and finding some like-minded folks as well as giving this Discord chat a try... Probably after I get home tonight. Got Magic events to run today.

Hello there.

Name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling (still waiting on the confirmation from EQD on this).

I rule over the RP section of the forums, so if you're ever interested in roleplay, come to me.

44 minutes ago, LegendaryR'QA said:

Don't worry, i've never made a introduction thread. I just showed up one day and pretended everyone knew who i was.

Probably because half of them did.

1 hour ago, ultimateAI said:

Welcome!

Status on your ability to play for the HL team or are you just unable to play period until further notice?

On 6/7/2016 at 3:25 PM, LuigiFan45 said:

Status on your ability to play for the HL team or are you just unable to play period until further notice?

Aw maaaan why you gotta bring that up here? :v

Probably the latter though.

10 hours ago, ultimateAI said:

Aw maaaan why you gotta bring that up here? :v

Probably the latter though.

Sorreh, just wanted to know where you've been, really.

• Like 1