Friendship is Horses

The Season 7 Spoiler Thread

It's still there. Pretty sure someone with mod privileges could just, like, hit a button and it would go away. We're on season 8 now. We look really behind the times having a pre-season-7 spoiler thread still heading our canon show discussions. Frankly, it's embarrassing.

It's still the one pinned discussion on the official subforum for the cartoon itself. Hay, @PinkiePie97, since it doesn't seem to be going away, are you able to edit the title to make it a more general spoiler thread at least? Spoilers are always a thing!

12 minutes ago, Friendship is Horses said:

It's still the one pinned discussion on the official subforum for the cartoon itself. Hay, @PinkiePie97, since it doesn't seem to be going away, are you able to edit the title to make it a more general spoiler thread at least? Spoilers are always a thing!

I wouldn't be against that, but I'm honestly not sure if I'm allowed to do that because I wasn't actually the one that initially started it. An admin made it, then an older thread I made got merged into it. I think I'd rather hear from a staff member. @Frécinette @Badshot