Citadel

World of Warcraft

Any other middle aged addicts of this old game around? Sure, it's old as sin, but I keep going back. Cross realm parties make grouping with people from anywhere even easier these days. If people want to get together to run dungeons or beat the hell out of each other in pvp, I'm game. Sometimes. I've been an avid raider, battleground hero, and gladiator title winning scrublord in my day, so I'm down for it all. I also have mains on horde an alliance. My primary character is a troll Druid named Citadel, surprise surprise, but I also have a gnome rogue, both on Mok'nathal, so hit me up some time.

I'm currently playing on a regular basis. My main is a level 100 human warrior. I also have a level 59 Dwarf death knight, level 25 Draenei paladin, level 23 Worgen rogue, level 21 Pandaren monk, and level 20 Night Elf Druid. (Apparently I have a thing for melee... aside from the monk who's a Mistweaver.)I have every intention of rolling a Demon Hunter next expansion to check out their starting zone. (Sort of what I did with the death knight, who has since been left in Outland.) I maaay be an altoholic.

I've currently got...

• A LVL100 Tauren Paladin on Area 52
  • A LVL100 Draenei Mage on Elune
  • Miscellaneous LVL90's on Elune
  • A LVL41 Warrior on Illidan

Those are the only ones of real note.  But I do have a buttload of Heirlooms so re-rolling on another server isn't too difficult.

Would be GRAND if we could get a guild going somewhere, though.  AFAIK there's no real centralized Pony-themed WoW Guilds that are advertised out there.

I do plan to join this game again. Eventually...

I may start a new character though, I sorta cheated with my main when I used the free lvl90 upgrade.

I don't consider the boost cheating. (Though admittedly I still have mine kicking around from when I bought WoD. I was determined to get my first char to level cap myself.) I'm on Uldum/Antonidas US. (I deliberately went for a medium pop server. I didn't want to deal with the headaches and lag of a high pop.)

I do plan to join this game again. Eventually...

I may start a new character though, I sorta cheated with my main when I used the free lvl90 upgrade.

It's no more cheating than rolling a Monk in full Heirlooms and an Elixir of Ancient Knowledge :U

Horde side, I have:

100 Druid, Warrior, Hunter, Mage, Warlock

92+ Monk, Priest, Death Knight, Shaman

Alliance,I have:

100 Rogue

90 Paladin

I mostly main that Druid, healing raids and pvp and feral farming achievements, but I pvp on the rogue a lot too. I also plan on giving Mist weaver monk pvp and disc priest pvp a try here in the future. I'm pretty ambivalent in joining a pone guild, but I could always be cajoled into coming along for dungeons/raids/bgs 

I'm currently playing a Draenei shaman on  Zul'jin, I've been wanting to level a warlock though. Anyone want to do a leveling group?

I may reactivate my account because of some friends leveling horde characters. I have a 100 horde shaman though, and I feel like I'm going to roll a Demon Hunter (which starts at 100) in order to have a horde tank for Legion. 

So actually, I might not reactivate. ^^'

I've always felt that dungeons will level you quicker, if you're looking to rush to max level, but if folks wanted to group up to just smash dungeon after dungeon, I could probably find a character to tank or heal on. And who cares if you're bad at your role. With friends, no one's gonna give you crap about it and you might even get learnt a thing or two. 

I'm sure we can kick any tank or healer into SPEED DUNGEON gear! Gotta teach even the ones that don't already do it! For leveling!

Pretty much. Although I suppose it would be important to know the faction of everybody. I, for one, am totes for the Horde, all the way. That said, I had real life friends in an alliance guild, so I had plenty of alliance characters too, and still play them. And it's not like I can't just get another max level or close pretty fast. Heirloom gear is ridics, yo. 

Alliance side I main with a druid healer at 100.  

Horde side I've got an 87 holy priest.  

Though I really only know the healer role, I'd be down for a leveling run to learn something new :D

Hey guys, I mainly pvp and do a little pve. I main a MW monk on ally and play massive amounts of 2s, 3s, Rated BGs, and skirmishes. However, I have a lvl 100 sham, rogue, priest, and mage on horde (all my horde chars are undergeared) . Im also a master at dungeon speed run lvling as a tank (full heirlooms+enchants with all the tricks in the book:)) Hit me up if you need a tank to lvl new characters or wanna do some 2's skirms for fun. I like getting in skype calls to socialize with groups when playing, it makes the experience much more enjoyable!

my Btag: Ulven#1845

8C2tAvv.jpg

I love Gamon's braid. One person does it, then everyone starts turning into him and yelling, "I, Gamon, will save us."

Edited by Citadel
  • Like 1

Someday I would like to play WoW, I've only played it "unofficially" (with many many bugs and most of the garrison buildings/quests don't even work). But I might wait for that new expansion to come out first. For me right now, it will all depend if those WoW Tokens are worth the grind to pay monthly or not (and also to save money for the game itself). If it would take me a month to get enough gold for the Token, then that would make me a sad panda.

If I do end up playing at some point, I would mainly play for PvE. From what I've seen, my favorite would be Paladin and Hunter, and perhaps Warrior and Warlock. :cool:

Im downloading the game now (all 30 gigs of it, jesus christ)

Gonna start a new one and see if it's still worth it, get used to it again you know?

Also I felt I cheated because I haven't level capped naturally.

Anyway if everyone is on a certain server let me know and I'll make it there, all my others are on Sisters of Elune I think because rp reasons.

Hmm. I kinda need to cheese my alliance rogue into some arenas so I can get enough conquest in order to get better weapons so that I can murder people even better in Ashran, since I'm trying to do the damn slayer achievements. If anyone's alliance side and wanting to do arenas with a mediocre partner. 

Bumbledorf#1606      Battletag

please add me to friends, looking for more pony fans and people in general who understand my oddities to chat with i main Disc on Winterhoof(US) and am 12-13 heroic HFC 1-13 Mythic

PS, my guild is recruiting heavily for everything but tanks.

Lvl 100 Priest i lvl 714 Legendary ring i lvl 756 Disc-Holy & bad shadow set

Lvl 100 Warrior i lvl 701 Stage 3 Ring (BRF Farm) Prot[tank]-Fury[titans grip]

Lvl 100 Druid i lvl 709 Legendary ring i lvl 741 Bear-cat also has resto stuff

Lvl 100 shaman i lvl 696 Stage 3 Ring (BRF Farm) Resto-Ele 

Lvl 100 Mage i lvl 697 Stage 3 Ring (BRF Farm) Arcane-Frost

Lvl 100 hunter i lvl 694 Stage 2 Ring (HM Farm) BM-MM

So I made a Draenai Priest. Spent 20 minutes killing bloodelves for this dead guys necklace. I think I killed like 50 of them just to find it.

Priests are bad soloers...

Edited by Badshot

Yeah, the Draenei starting zone is really showing its age. But I did it with my Draenei paladin (and I stayed to do the whole thing, even if I kind of outleveled it.)

That reminds me, the other night I was leveling my Death Knight in Hellfire Peninsula and this rude gnome came up and started making fun of me for being a female dwarf. I pretty much ignored him, but I made a crack in guild chat. "In-universe? It probably is not a good idea to taunt the dwarven Death Knight."

So I finally got past the Draeni quests, and since whatshisface didn't give a quest to go anywhere else afterwards. I just started running dungeons.

And to be honest, healing isn't as hard as some make it out to be. Sure I made a few mistakes but I kept us from wiping completely.

Keep it up!  Healing is honestly my favorite route as I like the challenges it has.  I will agree with you that soloing a healer alone sucks.  Dungeons are about the easiest way to go IMO.