Citadel

World of Warcraft

Low level healing is pretty easymode, only getting more difficult towards higher levels. Does kinda depend on your tank and party though. I have a 92 horde monk that I never healed on before and I've wanted to learn but every time I try, it... doesn't go well. Since I found a guild I've been having fun messing around with on my alliance rogue, I made an alliance monk to join with them and have been healing instances from the moment I first could at level 15. Pretty fun, and it DEEEEEFINITELY helped me learn some of the ins and outs, starting from the beginning. And now I'm level 45, after my first day of playing it. Heirlooms OP. 

I'll agree to that.  I got to max level by dungeons, which wasn't bad.  But when I joined up with my coworkers and began raids it was like night and day.  I cannot stress this enough. Do the research of what your weaknesses and strengths are and practice!!  I sucked for the first few raids, but picked up druid healing pretty quick.  It's currently my favorite healing class.

Yeah, druid healing is a blast. They're probably my favorite, although I am coming around to monks. Disc priest is also tons of fun. 

Mines a priest, so like 2 of the 3 specs are healing specs :V

I went with disc and just keep spamming flash heal and power word: shield

I need to buy some heirlooms with my rouge though, I have about 4.5k sitting around.

• Like 1

Another day, another dozen dungeons.

I also got my first heirloom items, the two warlock looking ones from the darkmoon faire. I did that secret stash quest for like 100 tickets and got the robe and spaulders.

One question though, is Silas secret stash repeatable? If so I'll just keep farming it with my priest, else I'll just get my alts and farm it. Next month anyway

And make more to farm it further :P

Edited by Badshot

I haven't done a lot of Darkmoon stuff, to be honest. You can buy quite a few heirlooms and their upgrades (you'll eventually need to raise the max level of them if you plan to wear them to 100) with pvp honor in Org and Stormwind or just plain gold in Undercity and Ironforge. If you're in a guild, you can also get pants, helms, and cloaks, which vastly improve your leveling xp, but they're reliant on guild achievement to purchase. They are easy to obtain achievements in a decent sized guild, though and you can always join a random guild recruitment and get the guild rep needed to purchase them, then gquit. Only takes a few dozen quests. 

Edited by Citadel

Well looks like I'm doing nothing tonight, I get home from work (which was hell today mind you) ready to play some more and wouldn't ya know it. My internet cable is either broken or unplugged. I don't know which because I can't get to the router to figure it out due to it being above my brothers bed which my mom is currently sleeping inin because her and my dad's bed has bedbugs.

So the one night I have a shitty work day and my internet decides to be annoying, is the one night I can't do shit about it.

Looks like I'm calling it an early night and wait for my mom to wake up so I can fix it...

Also, we need a rant thread.

Edited by Badshot

Well now! let's see if my post stays this time XD

I am a major WoW player. been playing since it started (but did not get the statue due to a technicality, boo.)

If you would like to add me as a friend on battle.net i am EctoMaster#1956

Don't even need to be on the same server anymore, so long as they're on your friends list. 

neat

I was on early this morning and spent an hour doing nothing but flying around Draenor. Nice to be able to go explore some of those nooks and crannies without having to worry about getting stuck. (I had some interesting accidents with the feather. And more than one death, via not judging how high up I actually was.)

I was on early this morning and spent an hour doing nothing but flying around Draenor. Nice to be able to go explore some of those nooks and crannies without having to worry about getting stuck. (I had some interesting accidents with the feather. And more than one death, via not judging how high up I actually was.)

I love that feather, and I'm close to flying, I need some more rep.

• Like 1

Hopefully it's Ok to bump this.

After all the stuff they revealed at Blizzcon, I'm getting really excited for Legion. (The transmog update? Awesome. I can finally ditch some of the quest rewards I've been hanging onto.) The tidbits they've teased about the artifacts make me want to have alts of every class to see the unique quest lines. Though what ones I work on first... I'm torn between getting my MW monk going again, leveling my Feral druid, or my Ret Paladin. (I want to dabble in healing again. Either via my monk or dual-speccing my paladin to Holy once I get her to 30.)

Hoping they make Arms Warriors fun again. My warrior is currently Fury, but at heart she's Arms. I levelled her as Arms to level cap. Which was mostly during MOP, but I stuck with it even after WoD dropped. But at max level I realized how boring WoD Arms is. (Plus, I could not pass Silver PG as Arms. I finally made my second spec Fury, and went from there.)

Whats going to be new with transmog?

Also I think I'm gonna be sticking with my rogue for a while, I have other characters but being an overpowered stabbing machine than can skip past mob infested areas is too much fun.

It's a pretty major rework. For one thing, once you unlock an appearance it's unlocked account-wide and you don't need the item anymore. Every quest gear reward you earned will be unlocked for you (even if you've since deleted it), even the ones you didn't pick (for quests that offered a choice of gear). Non-quest gear (you'll have to hang onto that stuff until the patch drops) has to be bound to you before it's unlocked. (So you have to be able to equip it.) Tabards, shirts, and weapon enchants will become transmoggable. (Apparently the enchanting hut illusions was a test for the last one. Also explains why no tabard tab... they were planning something much better.) You'll have the ability to save outfits of specific looks and share them. You can even set spec-specific outfits.

Knowing Blizzard, there's probably going to be achieves tied to number of appearances unlocked. (Guessing they'll award exclusive looks down the road, going from the mount, pet, and toy collections.)

The artifacts are all previewed on the WoW site right now. With a brief blurb about their origins and some hint where they'll be found. Some in the Broken Isles, some in places in the old world. Holy Paladin artifact reveals the origin of the name of Tirisfal, and Arms Warrior artifact hints at what lies beneath the area. The Affliction Warlock artifact is tied to what happened to Deadwind Pass. Balance Druids are getting the Scythe of Elune. The Holy Priest artifact is tied to the Naaru and the Draenei.

Plus through the week they're publishing a series of blogs previewing the class changes. (Yes, each class is getting its own blog article.) Today was Hunter. Tomorrow is Mage, Priest. and Paladin. Tuesday is Warlock, Shaman and Death Knight. Wednesday is Warrior, Monk and Druid. Thursday is Rogue.

Edited by TaliaKirana

Hey everypony ! im new to the site but i have been looking for brony people to play wow with me so i have 2 lvl 100 character.

satherenel which is a lvl 100 shadow priest and karalina which is a lvl 100 fury warrior.

feel free to had me so we can have fun and talk about pony :)

The same person who designed the Diablo 3 system worked on it for this expansion in WoW. It'll be comprehensive and awesome. Also will let you transmit weapon enchants. Shoulders willbe  hideable in the future as well. 

Class changes are big. Shadow priest become old got insanity tentacle vessels. I'm stoked about Druids. Each specialty has a sub specialty. You can choose to be guardian subbing balance and tank as a moon in form laser chicken or go feral sub resto and be a heavily self healing cat, etc etc. I'm also excited for the lack of being limited to two specs. Now I can be all the things. It's gonna be good. 

PS: ghost ship dungeon in the same vein as Grimrail Depot. A moving dungeon with a traveling environment. That is a ghost ship. Yeah! 

Oh, yeah. Balance Druids don't just get a cool artifact, Moonkin form is getting updated. (And all Druids should appreciate that Aquatic form is also getting upgraded. Goodness, that model was dated.) Now I'm wanting to go back to leveling my Feral Druid. (The Fangs of Ashamane look so cool, and what they do to cat form is awesome. Hoping they find a way for the alternate cat forms to carry on beyond Legion.)

Yeah, I'm pretty excited. I actually use Citadel as my name on a lot of forums like this because it's my WoW druid's name. I'm glad I can finally go back to the days of being able to play feral dps, bear tank, AND resto druid all within the same run, if I want to.