Citadel

World of Warcraft

Oh, and we forgot to mention challenge dungeons. You'll get a keystone which unlocks the challenge dungeon, and then completing one raises the stone's level, basically until you get to a dungeon you're unable to complete and then you need to find another keystone and start again. Each run is five people but only activated by a single person's stone, so other party members could donate their stones to keep running things. It also won't be on the random pick-up-group finder, since you want to assemble a team yourself, though it will probably be on the non-random group finder. It's a similar system to Diablo3's greater rifts, where the challenge and the reward both start to ramp up to intense degrees. They've talked about higher level challenge stones giving crazy enemy buffs like "enemies enrage at 20% health, dealing 100% extra damage" to make it so you can't AoE packs down or having a constant DoT dealing damage for the entirety of the dungeon. They seem to be hoping that if that's your thing, it could even take the place of raiding for you, since the gear at higher challenge levels would be comparable. 

All in all, lots of hype and people getting excited about stuff. Who knows what will be tweaked, majorly altered, or cut during the beta phase, but so far, the plans sound pretty awesome. 

That's more than likely the case, though a lot of the WoD rage is pretty centralized to a few specific communities and not the best reflection of the WoW community as a whole. 

Okay, not real thrilled with the Monk preview. Not sure I like what they're doing to Mistweaver (Crane Stance makes questing in that spec easier, and it seems to rather strongly imply that's getting axed), and I don't know if I can play her as Windwalker. And of course I'm going to avoid the crap out of Brewmaster because I have no interest in tanking. (That requires more leadership than I'm capable of.)

One thing a lot of people are forgetting is that the changes being previewed are probably going to be about 10-25% of your total skills. Talents have been completely redesigned so that most choices are specialty specific, affecting your rotation and abilities in a number of ways, and both the artifact and pvp prestige system will also have additional skills and talents/passives. The information presented in the previews are the barest of the bare bones glimpses into the specs. 

(That said, I haven't read the monk one yet. The two I'm looking forward to are druid and rogue, though I know I'll have to be patient and wait until the talent grids come out for me to get a good grasp of how I'll be playing in the expansion.)

Druid one just went up. Some very nice screens of what look like another alternate cat form and bear form.

Tomorrow is Rogue. That's another one that's got my interest. My worgen rogue is Combat spec at the moment. Interested to see what its replacement Outlaw spec will look like. They've said Outlaw isn't just a rename, but essentially a new spec.

They've already pulled several abilities from Heroes of the Storm, such as Tyrael's sword teleport for paladins and Thrall's sunder for shaman. I suspect combat's grappling hook is going to follow the Pudge/Stitches meathook. Personally, I'd rather it was something like heroic leap or the sword teleport, where you target the ground and then throw a hook before pulling yourself too it, a la Legend of Zelda hookshot. I'm curious to see how Shadow Dance is being changed. The passive sounds nifty and has a lot of fun applications, though it'll be hard to top just how useful old Shadow Dance was in PVP. Buuut, who knows, maybe there will be another spell/talent/artifact ability/pvp ability that lets you use your CC openers and such on command. 

Well, Rogue preview is up, Outlaw is looking fun, but so is Subtlety. (A couple of the pics they used were Worgen rogues to boot.)

Interesting they end the blog with "see you in Legion beta." I think they posted the class preview blogs so fast is because they are working on getting the beta out this month.

Since I play rogue mostly in pvp, and usually played sub, I can feel a little bit of the rogue community's apprehension over the shadow dance change. Some people say, "Well, now that you can throw out an ambush or whatever after every finisher, that's going to increase your burst!" but it's the opposite. Smooth, predictable, non spikey damage is throughput, not burst. It's a great pve change. Like, crazy good, actually, but we'll see how it goes for pvp. And nothing's to say there won't be a pvp talent that reads like, "Shadow dance is no longer passive,  now lasts X seconds, and incurs a Y seconds cool down on completion."

Patch 6.2.3 drops Tuesday. I want that moose mount... but that requires finding a group that would carry my sorry warrior butt into a Heroic Archimonde kill. Maybe I'll get lucky and my guild will be doing an alt run I can beg into. (I think they're already working on Mythic anyway.) I'm kind of one of my guild's social members, not raid team.

I was actually pretty hyped and ready to buy the Moose off the market, but people complained endlessly about store mounts so they put it in the game and unfortunately, I haven't really raided heroic this xpac, so I'm not likely to be able to start any time soon. Oh well. Fingers crossed for a non limited time recolor or something. And besides, I main a Druid so I mostly use stag and bat form anyway. Kinda wish Druids could shape-shift into their mounts though :P

Patch 6.2.3 drops Tuesday. I want that moose mount... but that requires finding a group that would carry my sorry warrior butt into a Heroic Archimonde kill. Maybe I'll get lucky and my guild will be doing an alt run I can beg into. (I think they're already working on Mythic anyway.) I'm kind of one of my guild's social members, not raid team.

I could help you run some heroic if you want too ^^ just add me on Battlenet my name is mlp#1110 :)
im also looking for people to play with in a daily basis since no one of my guild play anymore... i want to lvl up alts but its kind of boring to do this all by myself ...

Pretty much. And even easier to group soso long as everyone is part of a friend's list chain. Don't need to be friends with everyone, just make sure everyone is friends with at least one or two other people in the group. 

Another relevant question is who plays what factions. I don't have any (geared) max level tanks. I do have a multitude of well geared healers and dps on horde side, though. I also have a well geared (pvp-wise) alliance rogue. My best dressed character is my horde druid who is resto/feral. 

So basically will be like the Tea Party from log horizon only coming together when we need something done cool I'll make a Skye Group main focus farming apex crystals doing dailies and time walking dungeons Mountains and and transmog runs if you think that's a good idea add me on skype username endrance00 

Edited by endrance00