Citadel

World of Warcraft

Brightpaw charity pet now available.

That pet is ridiculously cute. I need to get a pic of my main with hers.

The more about Legion that comes from the alpha... the more classes I want to play. The newly revealed bit about where the Priest class hall is makes me want a Priest alt. Some people are going to be very happy... It's in Karabor. So, for one class, Draenor will still have some story to tell. (Highlight to reveal the white text. I had to find some way to spoiler it, so I changed the text color to white.)

Edited by TaliaKirana

2 hours ago, TaliaKirana said:

Brightpaw charity pet now available.

That pet is ridiculously cute. I need to get a pic of my main with hers.

The more about Legion that comes from the alpha... the more classes I want to play. The newly revealed bit about where the Priest class hall is makes me want a Priest alt. Some people are going to be very happy... It's in Karabor. So, for one class, Draenor will still have some story to tell. (Highlight to reveal the white text. I had to find some way to spoiler it, so I changed the text color to white.)

I'll keep my Cinder Kitten. Nothing beats an adorable kitten, except one made of flames and wearing armor.

I have several of the store pets and mounts. I love the Mystic Runesaber. (Bought that on release. It's my favorite color after all, and it's so pretty.)

I like all of the Blizzcon murloc pets, though I only have Grommlock and Murkidan. If I don't have either of those out, I tend to use the baneling or the cinder kitten, too. It's fun to match my pet to my mount, though. When I'm on my orc hunter, I'll use the wolf mount, wolf pet, and wolf pup non-combat pet. Or my druid will use the hippogryph and the hatchling, or I can use bat form with the bat pet or the war bat with the bat pet. I also really like how the collector's edition felstalker pet makes little hearts at the felstalker mount when you have both out. 

So far I've never seen anyone else with the cinder kitten out. Idk why though, ITS SO CUTE

16 minutes ago, Citadel said:

Part of it, I think, is that it doesn't fly with youyou, which can bug out and unsub on some. 

So? I love it anyway.

Oy, this phone gets pretty fucky with autocorrects. I meant that it won't fly and it can bug out and be unsummoned. People could use it but if they fly, it stops being out. 

Was taking screenshots while I waited for my queues to pop. Hopefully, it's okay to link my Tweets with the relevant images. (Admittedly, posting WoW screens is about all I use my Twitter for.)

Okay, I love the new fox mount coming in Legion. Might replace the Pale Thorngrazer as my go-to ground mount. Yeah, I spent a stupid amount time in Ashran solely to earn the rep so I could buy that talbuk. Speaking of them, I'm bummed the red variant is Horde only. And I still haven't gotten the Swift Breezestrider because it seems Pathrunner never shows up on my server.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=250832/legion-alpha-3d-models-corgi-fox-mount-fish-mount-rat-mount-druid-and-shaman-tie

Considering we're in Night Elven territory, wonder if we may see some new saber mounts as well.

With Legion coming out this year, and it coming with a free level boost just like WoD, may be pertinent to begin discussions of a possible FiG Guild (or two, considering EU peeps).  Just have to come to a consensus on what Realm and what Faction.

• Like 2

Welp. My Hordeside guild on WRA stopped raiding after we beat Heroic Archimonde two weeks ago. So I have little to do until Legion besides PUG for further PvE stuffs on my Horde Mage, PvP on my alliance Rogue, maybe level/gear up some alts. (I also have too many, on both sides)

Nice! I know you get it from Heroic/Mythic Archi, but how'd you do it? Did you get into a Friendship Moose run or did you buy a run?

Grats indeed! Always a good feeling to down that sucker if you've been aiming to kill him for some time. My guild struggled against him for a good 2-3 weeks or so - but we got better every time. (Sometimes, at a breakneck pace)

Hope you didn't buy that run. Detracts from your accomplishment quite a bit. >.>

I admit, it was mostly because my guild let me be there and didn't care much that I kind of died in fire after I got a few hits in. I might not be much of a raider, but I'm known for at least being one of the social members and being up to help for dungeon/achievement runs. I'll also make things if needed. I'm hoping we can get our throwback raid runs going again. (I'd like to go back and check out more of the Pandaria raids.)