Citadel

World of Warcraft

Legion beta starts May 12!

Also, I did finally get my Swift Breezestrider. Couple of weeks back, I decided to sweep through Pathrunner's spawn points while I was waiting for a queue to pop. I spotted him, but accidentally clicked to go in the dungeon. I was not happy because I was certain by the time I got back he'd be gone. By some miracle, he was still alive when I got out. So I swiftly killed him and got my mount. (I didn't bother calling out, because it was ridiculously early and I probably was the only one in Shadowmoon Valley anyway.)

Had a lucky spawn as well. Found the Mob that drops the Sapphire Riverbeast in Talador on a druid alt. Luckily, I was able to swap to my rogue to solo that bad boy...because a 94 resto druid might have had some issues.

The riverbeasts are cool too, I mostly just ended up obsessing about the WoD talbuks. (Need a max level Horde so I can get the red one.) I'd love to have the Voidtalon, but I doubt ever being that lucky.

That pun... I didn't even think of that. *saves for future use* I was just in a mood to create a more offbeat race/class combo. (Mostly I was thinking of what irony it was that the disaster at Kezan caused a particular goblin to embrace Discipline and move towards being more benevolent than the norm. Then again, being betrayed and left to die will either drive you towards compassion or make you bitter. Rizzmi chose compassion.) I'm kind of a nut who has to create at least a basic backstory for her characters.

Well - I've mostly played on servers that use some modicum of RP. (VeCo, Emerald Dream, Wyrmrest Accord) So yeah, quite a few characters of mine have a backstory.

Goblins are especially fun to roleplay - just love their crazy brand of chaos.

I was quick to follow a friend around realm-hopping, but my solo adventures were on Feathermoon. That was my only exposure to RP, sadly. This doesn't mean I haven't crafted stories for my army of alts, however...

I play predominantly Alliance though my heart is always with the Horde (just too expensive to switch around anymore) and am looking forward to Legion with a voracious attitude. I was crossing my fingers during the WoD reveal for a Demon Hunter than was dissapointed... Come this new expansion I think I'm going to switch all my efforts toward one for the purpose of running challenge dungeons like a monster. I would absolutely LOVE to raid more than anything as I didn't get the opportunity this expansion but I can't afford to jump off Khadgar at this time and don't have the in-game connections to join a raid group (despite playing for 7 years and some change). Perhaps, as Scherzo said earlier, I should start looking for a guild? Any leads on guilds that want to start raiding? I'm a good rogue! Err... Demon Hunter? I promise!

I'm on year 264 of farming for Invincible as he's my only connection to a sublime past that I can still attain (no Hand of A'dal anymore. Boo.).

Anybody else seen the movie yet? I went Friday. Yeah, it was flawed... but it was still fun to watch. I kept forgetting the orcs were CGI and the spell effects were amazing. It was 2 hours and 9 bucks well spent.

It was a decent flick, despite some flaws. Quite enjoyable, and it most certainly wasn't deserving of the low ratings the critics gave it. Again, money well spent.

There were 40 minutes or so cut out of it, so I'd like to see what could have been in an extended cut down the line. Probably would have made the first half feel a lot less rushed when it was building backstory for the folks who didn't play the games.

Oh and awaiting the Legion prepatch, as I'm sure many others are. Wish there was a definite date for it, but it probably should land sometime in July.

I might be seeing it next week, since I wanted to see it, my parents decided to go as well. Though idk if they'd understand it. Did they script it well enough for someone to be able to follow it?

They'd probably be able to follow it, or get the general gist of it. The references should go over their heads, but I feel the film explains the plot to the uninformed fairly well.

Just be aware that the movie's a bit of a slow starter for a 2 hour flick. Most of the movie's first half sets the stage for the rest of the film for all to understand.

Tomorrow is the day prepatch drops. Sad I didn't manage to do the challenge modes or finish Brawler's Guild, but I just didn't feel like playing the last couple of weeks. First act will probably be to create a gnome hunter. Then wander off to go play my Horde alts. Maybe create a Blood Elf too. I'd like to see their starting zone at some point.

So many months waiting for these changes....some good, some bad. In any case, it'll be nice to mess around with them on my many alts.

I won't judge you for rolling a Gnome Hunter. Might be interesting to see how the leveling has changed. And enjoy the BE starting zone whenever you get to it. It's quite dated, but every player should run through it at least once. It's still infinitely better than the Draenei starter area.

Related watching material:

52 minutes ago, DawnOfNoob said:

It's still infinitely better than the Draenei starter area.

I can vouch for this

Ugh, talents reset and my bars wiped. It's going to take me ages to get all my alts action bars set up again.

One nice thing is the burning hole in Stormwind is finally gone. I was surprised they added Lion's Rest already, I figured that wouldn't be added until Legion dropped. (Certain items that were seen in Legion beta aren't there yet, but the lovely little park is.)

Hello.

I've owned WoW for quite a while, but only recently really started playing it again. More Free Time ^-^

I don't have any really strong characters, and am pretty much a noob.

But was hoping to make some friends who also play, and maybe be pointed toward a server with a Brony Guild?

Tomorrow's the night for playable Demon Hunters as well as the actual pre-launch event!

Have fun and farm those event exclusive transmogs!

I'm a little annoyed.  I did Broken Shore but didn't get to see most of the scenario. (Game glitched and kept me trapped in loading screens until I d/ced. When I logged back in, I was in Stormwind and it was over.) I had to go look up a video to see what I missed, including the cutscenes.

I have been doing the invasions on my main and some of my alts. Since yesterday seemed to mostly be "invade Kalimdor," my lowbie Horde alts have been getting some nice gear. I've very nearly collected all the pieces of the cloth, mail, and plate sets. If more pop on Eastern Kingdoms today, maybe my leather wearing lowbie Alliance can gather the leather pieces.