Citadel

World of Warcraft

I've been playing since 2005, though I often take long breaks from it. I wasn't a big fan of Warlords of Draenor but so far Legion looks like it is going to be really fun, at least I hope so. I've spent the last week leveling an army of alts with the invasions, as if I didn't have enough level 100s already. They were fun but I have to say I'm really starting to get a bit burned out on them. I'm glad the expansion is launching in a few days.

played in hardcore guilds since 2007. Decided to go casual in a guild called pulse on silvermoon. If anyone wants to lvl in legion send me a message ^^

I need to post some pics of my latest characters. There's my Gnome Hunter, my Blood Elf Mage, and my Night Elf Demon Hunter. Also need to take some new pictures of the older ones. At this point, the only class I don't have is a Warlock. (If I ever do make one, likely to make her Forsaken.)

I was just happy to get all 13 of my characters on WRA to 100 and geared up before Legion hit. The big question NOW is which characters I'll level first on the 30th - and then if I want to raid with them or not.

On 8/27/2016 at 10:06 PM, TaliaKirana said:

I need to post some pics of my latest characters. There's my Gnome Hunter, my Blood Elf Mage, and my Night Elf Demon Hunter. Also need to take some new pictures of the older ones. At this point, the only class I don't have is a Warlock. (If I ever do make one, likely to make her Forsaken.)

Go for it. Also, I had a lot of fun playing a Destro Lock in WoD wpvp. Used to lob Chaos Bolts for days. Still getting used to the changes in the prepatch though! Demo also seems interesting, but I need to get the rotation down better.

I rerolled on Antonidas recently.
I've got a bunch of 90's strewn about, not many 100's because I was basically done a week after WoD launched.

Here's everything I've rolled since Wrath, basically.
1ea7608308fa4945bc1e76ac13bb5578.png

Really wish I'd never deleted any characters, since collections went account wide. Used to have a lot of TCG stuff, like the TCG turtle mount. :ajlol:

I started out way, way back in the day. Nazjatar was my first stomping ground in WoW, and I wish I'd bought the server when they retired it, just for nostalgia sake. :awesomecheer:

And yes, I'm one of those people that repeats character names on different servers. xD

I'm trying to get my newest DH ready through invasions and such, trying to break 700ilvl before the launch. 4 days out of town with no wifi slowed me up. xD

Just to let everyone on the thread know, we've started up an "official" EqD WoW Guild for the Alliance on Wyrmrest Accord called the Rainbooms. If you're interested in joining us for some Legion fun (or want to roll a new Demon Hunter or DK on Wyrmrest), let me know! 

We'll be starting up a Horde one on Moon Guard shortly. (Blame Seth for that one). 

18 hours ago, Novel Idea said:

Just to let everyone on the thread know, we've started up an "official" EqD WoW Guild for the Alliance on Wyrmrest Accord called the Rainbooms. If you're interested in joining us for some Legion fun (or want to roll a new Demon Hunter or DK on Wyrmrest), let me know! 

We'll be starting up a Horde one on Moon Guard shortly. (Blame Seth for that one). 

Shame im on the EU :(

I hate the fact I have so many alts (at least 20 at/over 100) because I have issues gathering the nerve to get one up to 110.

I have a Hunter and a DK at max level now. Still need to raise their ilvls up a bit to get into more pug raids, but still having fun.

My warrior's 109 now, about half of the way to 110. Looking forward to the end of the week when my new laptop arrives and I won't have to play on minimum settings anymore.

Wow. They really did learn from the mistakes of Warlords. All the WoW announcements from Blizzcon today were awesome. I actually like .the new patch model going forward. Not every patch needs to be some grand raid related one. 7.1 is pretty awesome, and I like what I've heard about 7.1.5 (Timewalking for Pandaria, new Brawler's Guild, and some class adjustments), and 7.2 (Reclaiming the Broken Shore and Tomb of Sargeras raid, plus a new dungeon-Cathedral of Endless Night. Flying! And new flying mount unique to your class). Also mentioned were new micro-holidays, one or two day events just to add flavor to the world. I'm also really happy to hear that Arcway, Court of Stars, and Karazhan will be getting heroic versions that are queue-able. (With Karazhan being split in two for that.) Also revealed that we will be going to Argus at some point after 7.2.

Summary of today's announcements

The Q&A today confirmed Argus is 7.3, not the next expansion. (Though admittedly it was only briefly touched on.) Said it would be a zone and instanced content. So definitely a raid, maybe a dungeon as well. (Why do  I get the feeling Argus will go boom at the end of said raid?) I'm kind of wondering if when we get back we'll find Azshara and N'Zoth were up to no good while we were off planet, kicking off the next expansion. (All the hints being dropped about N'zoth this expansion seems to point to us needing to get around to dealing with him. And if N'zoth goes down, we're probably taking out Azshara too.)

It'll be interesting to see how they handle Argus. More or less how the Draenei handle that as well, with it being their former homeworld and all. Kinda been interesting to watch the Draenei-only guild I'm in react to everything that's happened so far in this expansion.

Old god resurgence is probably next on the chopping block. And i'd certainly like to see how they handle Queen Azshara as well - perhaps see a unique model instead of a blacked out Vashj back in Aszuna.

I'd also like to hear a little more on potential class balance changes sometime in the future. A few of the classes i enjoyed in previous expansions (like my elemental shaman) could really use some good news about now. 

I know my main's a human warrior, but I do have a Draenei paladin I've been leveling. It's going to be interesting when I get around to making notes about her thoughts when she gets to Warlords and Legion content (admittedly I'm kind of stuck in Outland at the moment). I've long had it in my head she was born on Draenor, and orphaned during the slaughter of the Draenei by orcs. So Argus is a story, not quite real to her. (How can you mourn what you never knew?)

Felt I had to share a few updates since I had some amazing luck yesterday night.

My Dk is still a little under my hunter's ilvl (which is 868), but I closed the cap thanks to a much needed trinket upgrade from the weekly chest. (as well as some xmog swag from older content)

The big thing I'm a little giddy about is that my rogue just jumped over 20 ilvls thanks to an 885 titanforged helm off J'im and Legendary pants from a cache. It'll be nice to do mythics and raid on a toon that isn't my hunter.

I got my priest, monk, and pally up to 110 as well. Hopefully I can get them geared enough to heal effectively. 

I bought this year's charity pet, and decided to show Mischief off with my Demon Hunter. I've also gotten my paladin to level 70 and into Northrend. (That's where my DK is as well.)

Well, patch 7.1.5 drops next week. I also got my first chance to run Emerald Nightmare on Normal this week. (Guildmate was putting together a group with his alt and I asked if I could tag along.)

I finally got the hidden appearance for prot warrior. It was actually a couple of days ago, but I'm so glad I don't ever have to go back to that stupid cave.

Patch 7.2 drops next week! That is an awesome patch trailer. Velen actually gets some significant lines, and we get a short bit between Kil'jaeden and Sargeras. (We're totally going to blow Argus up in Sargeras's face in the 7.3 raid, aren't we?)

Well, I officially have my wings back on the Broken Isles. Will make it so much easier to level alts through. I've gotten my paladin into the Isles, and she's now 102.

Felt like sharing a picture of my Dwarven Death Knight and what I set her mog to. (She's still clad in invasion gear, but I was tired of looking at it.)