Citadel

World of Warcraft

Summary of today's dev Q&A. Good news! They're nuking the Exalted with Legionfall requirement for getting your class mount. You only have to finish the campaign. Not that it makes much difference to me, I'm already halfway to Exalted (currently Revered) and will probably get there before I finish it.

Honestly 7.2 is proving to be a drag. The world quests are tiring and I'm pissed they didn't add emissaries for the new faction. The weekly campaign is nothing but doing the same grindy shit up until the raid unlocks.

If Argus is like this I'll probably quit again.

On 8/29/2016 at 5:50 PM, Novel Idea said:

Just to let everyone on the thread know, we've started up an "official" EqD WoW Guild for the Alliance on Wyrmrest Accord called the Rainbooms. If you're interested in joining us for some Legion fun (or want to roll a new Demon Hunter or DK on Wyrmrest), let me know! 

We'll be starting up a Horde one on Moon Guard shortly. (Blame Seth for that one). 

Either one still active? Id be interested

7.3 drops on August 29th!

Since I last posted here, I have gotten my paladin to 110 and got her class mount + ground out Concordance for the color variants. Still wishing I could do the same for my warrior. (I'm still sore about the purple version being locked to prot spec. And I generally main Arms.) Been leveling my DH a bit, and she's 103 now. DK is still in Northrend, got my monk there now. Druid is level 60, considering swapping her to Guardian to run dungeons to skip Outland. Hunter is level 37, thinking of running her through both Plaguelands zones. Rogue is level 50, still figuring out where I want to take her. Rolled an Alliance priest, as an excuse to run through the Worgen starter zone again. I also created a dwarf warlock, who's still level 5.

I am looking forward to seeing Argus, especially on my Draenei.