GWFan

Hello everyone, its me! Finally on the forums!

Hello everyone.  I literally had no idea these forums existed until just yesterday and feel kind of silly now that I do know.  True, I don't hang out on EQD as much as I used to (life keeps you busy sometimes) and I only occasionally comment on anything on EQD in general, so most of you have no idea who I am.  Let's just say I'm just a Brony who always wanted to do a Let's Play series on YouTube.  And so I did thanks in large part to Friendship is Magic oddly enough back when the first pony mod for Final Fantasy VI was created some six years ago now.  I've been a Let's Player ever since.  I play full walkthroughs with detailed explanations of game mechanics, where to find the best stuff, and maybe even a bit of random trivia along the way.  I play mostly RPG's with a few action/platformer games and perhaps a few other genres here and there as I improve my technology.  And obviously I occasionally play mods and fan-made games for FIM too, which you otherwise might not be able to find a walkthrough for.
 I try to upload main Let's Plays every day at 6:00AM Pacific time, and Side Let's Plays (on the occasion I have them) every other day at 5:00PM Pacific time.  So come on over to my channel if you are at all interested and watch a game or too.  Hopefully you'll have some fun and maybe even learn a thing or too as well.

• Like 1

Hiya GW, I don't think we get that many Let's Players here on the forums, so welcome! It's always nice to have other gamers here, like myself. If you're ever in the market for someone to play Online games for your Let's Plays, just hit me up on Steam (link in profile). Either way, enjoy your stay here.

3 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

Hiya GW, I don't think we get that many Let's Players here on the forums, so welcome! It's always nice to have other gamers here, like myself. If you're ever in the market for someone to play Online games for your Let's Plays, just hit me up on Steam (link in profile). Either way, enjoy your stay here.

Cool.  I've actually never done any online gaming thus far.  That could be interesting to look into to.

• Like 1