Sign in to follow this  
8492nd

How do you really see me?

I know I'm intense. You all get that. Now you're constantly left with some negative image everytime my name is brought up.

I can come up with all sorts of pathetic excuses:

like inheriting emotional intensity from my parents etc.

And even if that's true, I know that nothing ever justifies behavior.

And I hate that argument so much.

So do you see me as a monster? Some dirty troll? Or what else?  (On some level, yes you do. Just like you did Starlight.)

Do you seriously think there is nothing good about me at all?

Now I've already planned to go back to watch s8 now. But I still wonder if that even makes a difference of you seeing me in some other light. And even as I try to improve myself, I'm still pathetic in your eyes am I?

In short I think you should relax and get a drink or something. Stop obsessing about what others think and just live your life. 

You're honestly a good person, you just get heated over silly things that shouldn't be heated over. I think LostSanity's presence lingered with you a bit longer than it should've. Just take Cinder's advice and relax.

Well, you're not a troll. You come across as painfully sincere; a troll would be saying outrageous things to rile people up while maintaining an ironic detachment to everything. I don't know where you get the idea that people think you're a monster, either. I see you as a bit paranoid and really unsure of yourself. Definitely your own worst enemy. I don't think you need to worry about your online behavior harming anyone else. Just try to relax if you can, for your own peace of mind.

You seem somebody easily influenced about negative opinions. And try to make us defend your own point of view since you have not enough personality to defend yourself things like the show that you seem appreciate.

If you think that's true, work on it. We never need a justification for our tastes. We can use it to debate, but that doesn't mean it's wrong to like something know as shit, or hating something popular.

It's how I see you.