Sign in to follow this  
MaiSky

Happy LOVE day from a bughorse...also Hi!

Greeting then, my fellow victims  equines..and others.

Created the account, bet never had the time to use it, but today, as the free food Love is shared & spread across the world, I can't just sit in my little hole all day!

The fandom... in a way I joined...hmmm about 2 years ago(holy crap!) and thanks to EQD event NATG i made my own character and even more.

As for what I do most off my days?Well I just complain and moan about the state of the world, but hey, If you enjoy such a thing: here is some of my work:

So in the end, a big hello to you all, especially to my own kin who DECIDED NOT to become some ugly hippies!

• Like 1

Hmm... a changeling. You know, I've always respected changelings. They stop the hoarding of love by these capitalist ponies. The love should be shared equally, for the mutual benefit of all creatures. 

Anywho, welcome to our forums! Here, you will find.... weirdness. Lots of weirdness. And cake. There's some cake. Yeah. It's pretty cool XD

Have fun!!!! 

1 hour ago, Bakaarion said:

Hello Maisky, welcome to the forums !

I'm sorry, I don't understand very well your videos.

Is  it my speaking style or accent.. or just the things I say?

7 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

No, at this point it's just pretty hard for me to understand spoken language. I can understand written only.

Welcome to the....world we live in, there are and will be different people who speak differently... and don't expect everyone to be coherent 100% of the time in a sanitized way

Oh I like to see the world. And I can't say that I'm always 100% coherent all the time.

I would blame thoughts and feelings, those both things have no physical coherence, so it makes sense somewhere.