Sign in to follow this  
AshenEvereach

LFG: Final Fantasy XIV

Hey Everypony,

So I'm a veteran of FFXIV, but haven't had much of anyone to play it or share it with of late.  I'd love to share this incredible game with new friends.  While my main character can be found on Balmung (Ashen Everyman) It's a locked server and I'm considering transferring and for new people, just starting fresh.  The big point's to share the experience, yeah? 

Unless you were willing to pay for my subscription, you're not going to have much luck. Especially considering the people I knew who started playing FF XIV, have NOT STOPPED playing it and have broken nearly 8 to 10 thousand hours of play time.

It's like a drug, something that these people have gotten addicted to, and it has turned those people into giant assholes and it sickens me as a result.

7 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

Unless you were willing to pay for my subscription, you're not going to have much luck.

That is a thing I have been considering.  I actually do have a spare account.  And I am formulating whether to do just that so another may join in the adventure, after proper security precautions of course.

Atm I'm really active on FFXIV, My main character is on Ragnarok.

If ya wanna check me out, my IGN is Saigi Mestonnaux