WanderPony

I'm having difficulty finding bronies who liked this movie

9 minutes ago, WanderPony said:

From my experience, it's been the inverse. It's common on EQD and Reddit for me to praise it only to be shot down by the commenters.

Sounds odd to me. I know that one link you provided didn't support that statement as people weren't saying that they disliked the movie. . 

On 2/24/2018 at 5:12 AM, Cinder Vel said:

And hey I do like Star Wars prequels. 

Me too:approve:

The movie is an interesting subject because while I enjoyed it, and I think it has many good parts (especially the songs!), I also think it's one of the weakest parts of FiM overall, falling into many of the same traps as the weaker "adventure" stories in the main show. I certainly don't hate it, but there's a lot of missed potential there (especially with Twilight's character arc), so disappointed is probably the right word. In practice I value it primarily for the songs and all the new world-building which later FiM seasons and comics got to flesh out more.

That's also pretty much exactly how I feel about the Star Wars prequels: Fun the first time, so many good ideas, had the potential to be so much greater than it was.

Of course there's nothing wrong with liking it more than I did. This sort of thing is insanely subjective anyway, and even in my opinion not a single element of the movie was bad.

What are Mutual Funds?

Mutual funds are one of the most popular investment options these days. A mutual fund is an investment vehicle formed when an asset management company (AMC) or fund house pools investments from several individuals and institutional investors with common investment objectives. A fund manager, who is a finance professional, manages the pooled investment. He or she purchases securities such as stocks and bonds that are in line with the investment mandate.

Mutual funds are an excellent investment option for individual investors to get exposure to expert managed portfolios. Also, one can diversify their portfolio by investing in mutual funds as the asset allocation would cover several instruments. Investors would be allocated with fund units based on the amount they spend. Each investor would hence experience profits or losses that are proportional to their investment. The main intention of the fund manager is to provide optimum returns to investors by investing in securities that are in sync with the fund’s objectives. The performance of mutual funds is dependent on the underlying assets.

We should appreciate that the movie was there, because without it, there may not have been a follow up of season 8 and 9, or the transition would've been less effective, and would've gained less attention than a film explaining new lands and species, that would be further explained in the final seasons. :cookie::pinkieshrug: