Sign in to follow this  
Inugami12

Hey

Hellooooo nur--*Shot*

*Cough and clears throat* Anyway, hello, name's Toki. I see you have PAYDAY 2 in your possession! We've got a pretty growing PD2 community going on right now. Anyway enjoy your stay! :D

Hello Corgi, welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

Fell free to ask if you have any questions.

See you around the threads and the discord chat.

14 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

Hellooooo nur--*Shot*

*Cough and clears throat* Anyway, hello, name's Toki. I see you have PAYDAY 2 in your possession! We've got a pretty growing PD2 community going on right now. Anyway enjoy your stay! :D

Yeah I have PAYDAY 2 but I can't play it now since I only have a macbook and PAYDAY2 won't run on OSX

10 hours ago, LegendaryR'QA said:

Sup Yasu. I'm halfway thru Magical Index and i'm gonna watch Scientific Railgun next. 

Nice, I'm currently watching Kumamiko, Anne Happy, and Love Live Sunshine

Thank you everyone for the nice greetings and warm welcome!

Now now, all those welcomes and stuff but you have an entry fee to pay, don't you forget it. And since we seem to have the same anime interests, i'll let you choose which organ you want to part off, because i'm nice like that.

22 hours ago, Frécinette said:

Now now, all those welcomes and stuff but you have an entry fee to pay, don't you forget it. And since we seem to have the same anime interests, i'll let you choose which organ you want to part off, because i'm nice like that.

I'll part with my heart since I have no need for it. As for the entry fee, you can take my pocket change. (Doesn't have pockets)

38 minutes ago, CorgiYasu said:

I'll part with my heart since I have no need for it. As for the entry fee, you can take my pocket change. (Doesn't have pockets)

Silly, your entry fee IS the organ.