Overwatch Mustard Race git guud

>le overpriced TF2-DOTA marriage

>Master race

8fcdbe7f1e61d9619a335d91704a55c3.jpg

6 hours ago, Frécinette said:

New taunts are out

Hide contents

I am definitely buying these taunts.

EDIT: Can anyone confirm what the new stranges are in the new crate? I'm pretty sure the Iron Bomber is in one, which I seriously want.

5 minutes ago, Cyber Commander said:

So from what I understand the quick fix is useless now or am I reading this wrong

Pretty Much, yeah.

Rocket Jumping Still Works.

Just now, LegendaryR'QA said:

Pretty Much, yeah.

5 minutes ago, Cyber Commander said:

So from what I understand the quick fix is useless now or am I reading this wrong

I'm pretty sure it was nerfed to end the quick fix meta in mm that existed for some reason.

1 minute ago, DictatorDuck said:

I'm pretty sure it was nerfed to end the quick fix meta in mm that existed for some reason.

Well the main reason it was used before was because of the capability but since they got rid of tha, it was still effective but not as amazing as before. Idk just seems like too big of a change but I haven't legitimately played TF2 for awhile so

Just now, Cyber Commander said:

Well the main reason it was used before was because of the capability but since they got rid of tha, it was still effective but not as amazing as before. Idk just seems like too big of a change but I haven't legitimately played TF2 for awhile so

It's a shame that they did since it was already pretty balanced but I think it was run in mm because guaranteed uber advantage is better than overheal and full ubers with the inconsistent player quality. The change benefits the game overall and it's the easiest way of fixing the problem, but it's a shame that med loses a gun over it.

Honestly, the Quick-Fix still charges faster than the Stock Medi-gun, and I tested the rocket jumps and only it can still do that, plus mind you that the Quick-Fix's uber still charges at the same rate regardless of the target's HP, which means while the Kritz still charges faster, that charge slows down on Overhealed targets. The Quick-Fix will just take about 35 seconds now instead of 30.

The Sydney Sleeper

• When fully charged, or when making a headshot, now applies Jarate in a radius
  • Scoped shots now extinguish teammates

I learned to my surprise that I get a speed boost with the Kritz when tagging along with a scout. This was playing MvM, I haven't tried anything else.

Can't really do anything else since my usual partner in crime and pub-stomping hasn't materialized in a couple days. I take it shit's happening in his family life again, so all I need to do is wait. In the mean time, I'll let Volvo fix up the rough start to their launch for matchmaking so when it comes time to fuck shit up with stupid two-man metas we both can do it.

Among the inglorious losers. ^:)

The problem I have with this update is the fact that you can just jump into a random server and pub stomp anymore unless you go to community servers, which was something I was doing since I had originally started TF2 until I started playing with other friends.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nightwing said:

All I care about is the spy buff. And Team Pyro's inevitable victory. Glory to the Balloonicorn Lord!

"Gas the heavies, class war now!"

1568828497_f9d37ece19_m.jpg

My first go at a successful use of their new Casual Matchmaking system found me waiting still for about 5-10 minutes, and then I somehow kicked total ass at meem on pl_thundermountain, getting 2 kills and only dying 3 times (with two rounds where I didn't die once and in one of them spearheaded a spawncamp to boot), which shouldn't happen (I was the best medic on the server somehow, which unsettled me).

This is why I think this new system is evil. In no proper world should I be the best anything. I have a reputation for failure and disappointment to uphold, people!! :applejargh:

On a separate note, there was a guy on the server I joined via matchmaking that immediately recognized my name from PF2 and wanted to know what happened to the servers. Apparently I now have notoriety? :rariwhat:

F89A5046A0FE6989070DFFF73023A911C705B810

"The game is fine the way it is." -blu

And even though I'm second I out-scored all of blu. I missed that part so you'll have to take my word for it. I had something like eighty-four points by match's end.