Ginpie

One of Moondancer's lines missing?

Hey, i just re watched amending fences tonight and i noticed that a certain line moondancer says in her emotional outburst wasn't there.

I remember clear as day that she says "They showed up and you didn't, you moved on and I didn't" before she says "those three finally convinced me I had value". After I watched it I couldn't believe what had just happened and immediately made an account so i could ask others about this . I remembered that emotional rant so well because of how amazing the voice acting of Moondancer was in those lines. Now that I hear the thing again without that line I feel the sequence genuinely loses something. Im not saying it is bad now, the emotion behind the voice acting makes it still one of my favorite sequences in mlp. I am just so freaked out right now because I remember the line so well but it just suddenly vanished from existence. The closest thing I can compare this to is something i found called the Mandela effect, but that seems so out there.

@Ginpie
I checked the transcript and all it said was:

Moon Dancer: Well, sure, why wouldn't it? That was only the first time I put myself out there, and then you didn't even bother to show up! Then you left town without saying goodbye even though we were supposed to be friends! I was humiliated! I felt like I wasn't important! I never wanted to let myself be hurt like that again! Those three finally convinced me that I had value! That other ponies might like me and want to be my friend! And you! Didn't! Show! Up! [screams, sobs]

I am not aware of there being ever edit of this episode nor do I remember Moondancer saying it. But I do remember quote so I started digging and found a similar quote. 

Starlight Glimmer: Because of his cutie mark! He got his, and I didn't! He moved on, and I didn't! I stayed here and never made another friend because I was too afraid another cutie mark would take them away, too!

I checked an upload from when the episode first aired and that line wasn’t there. If it was there when it first aired and edited out later, it would still be impossible for that upload to be without it. There is that Starlight quote Cinder Vel dug up, so you could be mixing it up with that.