WanderPony

My film ideas

I have multiple ideas for animated feature films (and yes, I picture them being 2D-animated), and I was thinking about posting them here for you guys to comment on. But is there any danger of them being stolen?

Well there is always danger of it being stolen on the account of posting online is equivalent of shouting on a crowded street. Though honestly I think chances are slim that anyone actually capable of making animated films browses random forums. 

8 minutes ago, Cinder Vel said:

Well there is always danger of it being stolen on the account of posting online is equivalent of shouting on a crowded street. Though honestly I think chances are slim that anyone actually capable of making animated films browses random forums. 

So, are you saying they're safe to post here?

18 minutes ago, WanderPony said:

So, are you saying they're safe to post here?

Well risk exists in theory. Personally I think it is safe because at the very least this forum is almost dead and there just any people. Oh also I am looking forward to optimistic and happy threads for a change.     

Actually, what if I messaged them to you instead?

In fact, if anyone is interested in hearing about my ideas, just reply to this thread and I'll send you a message with my ideas in it.