8492nd

Do you still like Celestia?

Recommended Posts

@Number95@Metemponychosis@Thrond

To repeat my say as I did to @Friendship is Horses:

I LIKE CELESTIA BECAUSE OF HER BENEVOLENT PERSONALITY. I DON'T GIVE A FK IF SHE'S DEFEATED EVERYTIME. I DON'T GIVE A FK IF SHE'S THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS. THE ONLY THING THAT REMAINS IN MY MIND IS HER KIND PERSONALITY.

Now I that I've said what I think, go ahead and force an answer out of me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 8492nd said:

@Number95@Metemponychosis@Thrond

To repeat my say as I did to @Friendship is Horses:

I LIKE CELESTIA BECAUSE OF HER BENEVOLENT PERSONALITY. I DON'T GIVE A FK IF SHE'S DEFEATED EVERYTIME. I DON'T GIVE A FK IF SHE'S THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS. THE ONLY THING THAT REMAINS IN MY MIND IS HER KIND PERSONALITY.

Now I that I've said what I think, go ahead and force an answer out of me.

That's cool. I'm cool with that. I don't really care she's defeated every time either. I hope she does save the day or something, though, because that would be really cool.

Have a nice day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 8492nd said:

@Number95@Metemponychosis@Thrond

To repeat my say as I did to @Friendship is Horses:

I LIKE CELESTIA BECAUSE OF HER BENEVOLENT PERSONALITY. I DON'T GIVE A FK IF SHE'S DEFEATED EVERYTIME. I DON'T GIVE A FK IF SHE'S THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS. THE ONLY THING THAT REMAINS IN MY MIND IS HER KIND PERSONALITY.

Now I that I've said what I think, go ahead and force an answer out of me.

Cool! I do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 8492nd said:

I KNOW I can't disprove you.

R E A D what people are telling you.

8 hours ago, 8492nd said:

And just how do you even know that this "fiction or art work" is about perception or interpretation? Because this is like in DC or Marvel. Every fan claws at each other to find only one objective canonicity. That also applies to MLP.

Because there is often a difference between intention and the final product. That also often is different from how different people interpret different things. That is why some people like something and others don't.

Put a group of people in a room and show them a movie. You get different reasons why each liked it.

8 hours ago, 8492nd said:

And why do you even bother saying I shouldn't care about what you think or what everyone else thinks about her? Because over the many times I did that before, I received threats and blackmails for not agreeing to the norm.

Because I don't threaten or blackmail people who don't agree with me. Particularly over a cartoon. I'll say, though, that the people who do this sort of thing are being stupid and don't deserve attention.

Come to think of it, I do believe that my opinion of the show's use of Celestia is the unpopular one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 8492nd said:

You want to know what I think? FINE THEN I'LL GIVE IT YOU.

I LIKE CELESTIA BECAUSE OF HER BENEVOLENT PERSONALITY. I DON'T GIVE A FK IF SHE'S DEFEATED EVERYTIME. I DON'T GIVE A FK IF SHE'S THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS. THE ONLY THING THAT REMAINS IN MY MIND IS HER KIND PERSONALITY.

Now go and think if my say is not worth disproving. Now go and say my thought on her is subjective. Or is it my say on her is an exception and that it deserves to be disproven because it's completely unfounded and sounds like these are words that can only come from the mouth of a crazy person? Or if I'm on some substance and it's affecting my brain?

It's not, because I can't prove that you don't feel the way you feel. It is, and that's fine. Liking Celestia is probably the majority experience; she's written to be very likeable. And no offense, but you'd be much better off if you were taking a substance to medicinally affect your brain. Your brain seems to hate itself. You spend more energy attacking your own point of view than anyone else has ever remotely invested in it. So far nobody's been able to talk you out of doing that. Either you're psychologically incapable of chilling out, or you're enjoying your own pity party too much.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2018 at 9:18 PM, Thrond said:

Come to think of it, I don't really know why they thought Twilight could hide. Maybe they assumed the time it would take for Tirek to notice the stained glass, or for Discord to decide to be straightforwardly useful rather than a pain in the ass to everyone, would buy Twilight time? That's pure conjecture on my part. 

The princesses are certainly peripheral to that story, but I just don't recall finding their plans unreasonable in any of my numerous viewings of that episode. 

I made a relatively long ramble about "Twilight's Kingdom" here, and it answers those questions if you're interested. In any case, I have out-of-universe reasons for not liking what the episode said. The episode may have said that Tirek absorbed magic and the other princesses are desperate in keeping Tirek away, but when remembering the usefulness of the other princesses in previous (and later) 2-parters, the reasons brought up become - well - unreasonable. They're just using the same excuses to make certain characters to be irrelevant when they should've been relevant, and then the episodes lose credibility. I'm just tired of hearing the same old excuses.

On 3/25/2018 at 9:18 PM, Thrond said:

For me, I think it was the lack of prior development for that relationship which made it work for me. As with most of season 7, I took the episode as writing the characters in such a way as to suit a moral, but I really liked that moral and didn't find either of them annoying, so I was able to roll with it. 

I gather that it was just the sisters growing increasingly frustrated each other over an unending series of irritations and disappointments, which were exacerbated by just how draining both of their jobs are. That episode pretty explicitly stated that both of them are incredibly busy. 

I wrote my thoughts about "A Royal Problem" here, but I think some dramatization of their irritations would've helped the episode. I mean, I wonder if they even tried to work things out before Starlight showed up. In fact, I don't even think the episode needed Starlight since that would've given more focus to the sisters. Since the sisters' relationship itself wasn't dramatized even in past episodes, their sudden irritation seemed arbitrary.

And it's also weird that an episode like this came so late into the show. Maybe I would've been more accepting if it came around season 1 or 2.

On 3/25/2018 at 10:34 PM, Metemponychosis said:

They do in the sense that they never work in unison. But you're right, though.

Again, that idea doesn't go anywhere. Actually, I still wonder if Luna does any royal work. Logically, she should, but "A Royal Problem" implied that she doesn't. She just seemed to only check on dreams, which is fine by itself, but that's not royal work.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2018 at 2:03 PM, 8492nd said:

@Number95Then go and say that all those recent eps where Celestia finally got focus have all been wasted. If she is a lost cause to you, then I'll admit defeat to you and say she is indeed a lost cause. In fact, she always was ever since the show's inception. Go say that Celestial Advice, Royal Problem and possibly Horse Play were the last chances the writers had to make Celestia grand for you and that they fked it up for the last time for you. And I'll also admit that my view of liking Celestia the way she is now is completely wrong, if it makes you more happy. You've already proven that you've won this argument and I lost pathetically, so I'm throwing in the towel for you.

I don't know how you think that if you admit that your view is somehow wrong that it'll make me happy. I'm already happy that you have your own reasons for liking Celestia and providing them. I have my own viewpoints of her, and I already gave them. If you changed your opinion just because a nobody like me disagrees with you, then I'd be disappointed.

And even if I did win this "argument", I didn't see anything to be gained. I didn't even know we were arguing over what we should think of Celestia. The title and first post of this thread asked about what others thought of Celestia, which isn't the same thing. If your intention was to see if someone else could change your opinion about liking Celestia the way she is, then it didn't look like it worked. So if anything, I'm the loser.

@Thrond, @Metemponychosis, and I all had different viewpoints of Celestia. If we agreed over something, we might even have different reasons for agreeing. The stuff we disagreed with, we just discussed why we felt that way. As in, there was no animosity even between our disagreements.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Number95 said:

In fact, I don't even think the episode needed Starlight since that would've given more focus to the sisters.

I would have been in favour of this. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2018 at 1:16 PM, Metemponychosis said:

Because there is often a difference between intention and the final product. That also often is different from how different people interpret different things. That is why some people like something and others don't.

Put a group of people in a room and show them a movie. You get different reasons why each liked it.

Then I suppose that explains why bronies always plot to confront every single staff member to have Starlight killed off graphically in some way because everyone hated her backstory in season 5 and every episode involving her that followed. Or to violently retaliate for Fame and Misfortune or for Spike being wasted all the time even with his good episodes. Or Twi being completely uninteresting now and having her be a unicorn again so she'll be returned to her former more interesting self because people say she was never worthy of her new, current role because she screws up all the time.

(Hey I have an idea! Why not have fans call her (Twi and Celestia) Princess of Screwing-Up-Everything? That will certainly gain the writers' attention and make her the way the fans want her! Yeah and I'm being sarcastic here.)

Why cannot both sides just come to one agreement and be done with all the warring already?

On 3/29/2018 at 1:16 PM, Metemponychosis said:

Come to think of it, I do believe that my opinion of the show's use of Celestia is the unpopular one.

Then maybe you shouldn't believe it is unpopular. You should KNOW it is unpopular. Are you even the least bit aware of that? Or is it I'm wrong again?

And don't you dare try to counter me by using the  "popular-isn't-always-right-sometimes-it's-the-unpopular-who-were-right-all-along" statement.

I AM NOT TRYING TO ATTACK YOUR VIEW NOR DO I WANT MY THOUGHT ON CELESTIA TO BE BETTER THAN YOURS.

I just want people to say that my shallow say on her is acceptable and that I want people to stop telling me to get into debates and justify the reasons why I like her, ok? I want to be forever kept out of those debates and arguments and never be involved, ok?

To repeat once again, what I said applies to this: I LIKE CELESTIA BECAUSE OF HER BENEVOLENT PERSONALITY. I DON'T GIVE A FK IF SHE'S DEFEATED EVERYTIME. I DON'T GIVE A FK IF SHE'S THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS. (Added: I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS A HORRIBLE INCAPABLE RULER. I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS TRULY A TROLL.) THE ONLY THING THAT REMAINS IN MY MIND IS HER KIND, MOTHERLY PERSONALITY.

On 3/30/2018 at 12:33 PM, Number95 said:

I don't know how you think that if you admit that your view is somehow wrong that it'll make me happy. I'm already happy that you have your own reasons for liking Celestia and providing them. I have my own viewpoints of her, and I already gave them. If you changed your opinion just because a nobody like me disagrees with you, then I'd be disappointed.

And even if I did win this "argument", I didn't see anything to be gained. I didn't even know we were arguing over what we should think of Celestia. The title and first post of this thread asked about what others thought of Celestia, which isn't the same thing. If your intention was to see if someone else could change your opinion about liking Celestia the way she is, then it didn't look like it worked. So if anything, I'm the loser.

@Thrond, @Metemponychosis, and I all had different viewpoints of Celestia. If we agreed over something, we might even have different reasons for agreeing. The stuff we disagreed with, we just discussed why we felt that way. As in, there was no animosity even between our disagreements.

Honestly, I was expecting you to be the total opposite of happy because I gave shallow reasons why I liked her and didn't justify those reasons. You clearly have superior debating skills than I ever will have, so why do you even call yourself a nobody when you know your skills will win you everything?

And about you winning the argument but gaining nothing. Isn't the mere fact that you won already something to be recognized? Haven't you actually gained something? That something being some degree of satisfaction, knowing that your pride/ego about winning the debate about who Celestia truly is is assured and validated? In your case she having wasted potential and opportunity and objectively abysmal portrayals at every single instance and for every episode, including the series' beginning, Canterlot Wedding, Magical Mystery Cure, Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep, To Where and Back Again Celestial Advice, Royal Problem and Horse Play?

And your last part: Don't you ever feel some need to really drill your words until you're the last one standing? The harsh truth is that there is  no such thing as "everyone's a winner." There can only ever be one who actually, successfully discerns the truth of what Celestia is, because if everyone's say were really considered like you 3, then that truth of what Celestia objectively is is completely destroyed. As in, there is no value to that truth anymore.

Even if I were involved in this circle, then why would you or anyone still respect my completely shallow words about her that are seen as a waste of time? Why would you try so hard to be modest by saying my words about her are acceptable? Why would you be content that I only see her because of her positives and not her negatives? Is it that you're trying so hard not to embarrass yourself and/or not hurting my feelings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 8492nd said:

if everyone's say were really considered like you 3, then that truth of what Celestia objectively is is completely destroyed. As in, there is no value to that truth anymore.

Celestia is objectively a cartoon horse with wings and a magical forehead growth. That's it. You're allowed to feel any way you like about her. There's no right answer. Somewhere buried in this forum is like three pages of me debating with someone whether Chrysalis is, in fact, a "bad guy". And they wouldn't budge. They were all like "Ponies are the real villain and Chrysalis is my waifu." They couldn't back it up at all, because she is so very clearly meant to be an evil character, and it never stopped them from believing what they believed. You don't need facts if you're stubborn. At the end of the day, the only argument you need to justify your love of a character is "fuck you, she's awesome".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 8492nd said:

Then I suppose that explains why bronies always plot to confront every single staff member to have Starlight killed off graphically in some way because everyone hated her backstory in season 5 and every episode involving her that followed. Or to violently retaliate for Fame and Misfortune or for Spike being wasted all the time even with his good episodes. Or Twi being completely uninteresting now and having her be a unicorn again so she'll be returned to her former more interesting self because people say she was never worthy of her new, current role because she screws up all the time.

Do you have any idea about how many people actually done any of that?

Also, violently? I'm being honest here, when I say that no one has reacted with violence to anything in the cartoon.

14 hours ago, 8492nd said:

(Hey I have an idea! Why not have fans call her (Twi and Celestia) Princess of Screwing-Up-Everything? That will certainly gain the writers' attention and make her the way the fans want her! Yeah and I'm being sarcastic here.)

Because, sarcasm aside, most people don't see it like that.

14 hours ago, 8492nd said:

Why cannot both sides just come to one agreement and be done with all the warring already?

Who's warring over anything? At most, I've seen comments on forums that are meant to be used for conversation in this topic. This isn't 'warring'. This is 'having a conversation'.

15 hours ago, 8492nd said:

Then maybe you shouldn't believe it is unpopular. You should KNOW it is unpopular. Are you even the least bit aware of that? Or is it I'm wrong again?

Not really much of a difference in this context. Call it whatever you want.

15 hours ago, 8492nd said:

And don't you dare try to counter me by using the  "popular-isn't-always-right-sometimes-it's-the-unpopular-who-were-right-all-along" statement.

I don't even believe the concept of right or wrong can be applied to the cartoon.

15 hours ago, 8492nd said:

I AM NOT TRYING TO ATTACK YOUR VIEW NOR DO I WANT MY THOUGHT ON CELESTIA TO BE BETTER THAN YOURS.

Then you understand what I just said? And you understand that I'm not trying to attack you thoughts on her either?

15 hours ago, 8492nd said:

I just want people to say that my shallow say on her is acceptable and that I want people to stop telling me to get into debates and justify the reasons why I like her, ok? I want to be forever kept out of those debates and arguments and never be involved, ok?

I've said that several times.

15 hours ago, 8492nd said:

To repeat once again, what I said applies to this: I LIKE CELESTIA BECAUSE OF HER BENEVOLENT PERSONALITY. I DON'T GIVE A FK IF SHE'S DEFEATED EVERYTIME. I DON'T GIVE A FK IF SHE'S THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS. (Added: I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS A HORRIBLE INCAPABLE RULER. I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS TRULY A TROLL.) THE ONLY THING THAT REMAINS IN MY MIND IS HER KIND, MOTHERLY PERSONALITY.

Cool. I understood that the first time you said it. I think differently, but you don't have to care about my opinion, just like I don't have to care about yours.

What is the point of this whole conversation again?

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2018 at 6:50 AM, Metemponychosis said:

Do you have any idea about how many people actually done any of that?

Also, violently? I'm being honest here, when I say that no one has reacted with violence to anything in the cartoon.

Then I suppose that won't apply to that woman who tried to kill everyone at Youtube HQ. I've seen her reasons why she did it. I am very sure that one day, someone, either a fan of MLP or some other popular TV show or movie franchise WILL inevitably do that. You should NEVER just brush that off just because you say it's very unlikely it'll happen.

On 4/2/2018 at 6:50 AM, Metemponychosis said:

 

Because, sarcasm aside, most people don't see it like that.

 

Tell that to everyone on EQD who unanimously agree that Twilight is boring now, and completely horrible at doing her Princess job and deserves to be written off the show abruptly.

On 4/2/2018 at 6:50 AM, Metemponychosis said:

I don't even believe the concept of right or wrong can be applied to the cartoon.

Tell that to people like aaargh Zombies here (https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/03/this-is-target-market-little-girl-super.html#more) )

who say that g5 is politically correct and socially inoffensive. Tell that to everyone who tries to inject politics like feminism, LGBT rights, conservatism, liberalism, gender roles and all the rest of that nonsense into the show

On 4/2/2018 at 6:50 AM, Metemponychosis said:

Then you understand what I just said? And you understand that I'm not trying to attack you thoughts on her either?

Cool. I understood that the first time you said it. I think differently, but you don't have to care about my opinion, just like I don't have to care about yours.

What is the point of this whole conversation again?

 

Then since I established my thoughts to you clearly, you better not try to pursue with making me see Celestia in any other different way than what I repeatedly said, because otherwise I'm done here with you.

 

@Number95Then I suppose I'm done with speaking to you here, if at all.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, 8492nd said:

Then I suppose that won't apply to that woman who tried to kill everyone at Youtube HQ. I've seen her reasons why she did it. I am very sure that one day, someone, either a fan of MLP or some other popular TV show or movie franchise WILL inevitably do that. You should NEVER just brush that off just because you say it's very unlikely it'll happen.

You're a troll. There is no way someone trying to have a serious conversation would make this connection and spin this amount of mental gymnastics to use her as an example of fans getting angry at the people at DHX.

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, 8492nd said:

Tell that to everyone on EQD who unanimously agree that Twilight is boring now, and completely horrible at doing her Princess job and deserves to be written off the show abruptly.

Do you have any solid numbers to actually know who's in the majority? How would you even get a trustable sample of that. Actually, whis I why I said earlier that I 'believe'. Ther is no way to know this for sure. And even if that was true, why do you care?

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, 8492nd said:

Tell that to people like aaargh Zombies here (https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/03/this-is-target-market-little-girl-super.html#more) )

who say that g5 is politically correct and socially inoffensive. Tell that to everyone who tries to inject politics like feminism, LGBT rights, conservatism, liberalism, gender roles and all the rest of that nonsense into the show

I don't give two fucks. I think the concept can't be applied.

And these are, also, different things.

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, 8492nd said:

Then since I established my thoughts to you clearly, you better not try to pursue with making me see Celestia in any other different way than what I repeatedly said, because otherwise I'm done here with you.

How many times do I need to say that I don't want that? You really are trolling, aren't you? We're done man.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Metemponychosis said:

You're a troll. There is no way someone trying to have a serious conversation would make this connection and spin this amount of mental gymnastics to use her as an example of fans getting angry at the people at DHX.

How many times do I need to say that I don't want that? You really are trolling, aren't you? We're done man.

Go and call me a troll, but in the end, this is how I react, because remember, unlikely will never mean impossible.

And you're right. We're done here. For good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2018 at 12:36 AM, 8492nd said:

Honestly, I was expecting you to be the total opposite of happy because I gave shallow reasons why I liked her and didn't justify those reasons. You clearly have superior debating skills than I ever will have, so why do you even call yourself a nobody when you know your skills will win you everything?

Actually, you did give reasons for why you liked her. Even if you didn't use examples from the show to "justify" them, I knew what you meant and thus didn't find your reasons unreasonable. Also, those were the reason I liked Celestia. It's just the show screwed up very often at the same time. And why call myself a nobody? How many people actually care about my opinion? Maybe there's a few around here or so, but that's nothing compared to who-knows-how-many people in total watch and care about the show itself.

On 4/1/2018 at 12:36 AM, 8492nd said:

And about you winning the argument but gaining nothing. Isn't the mere fact that you won already something to be recognized? Haven't you actually gained something? That something being some degree of satisfaction, knowing that your pride/ego about winning the debate about who Celestia truly is is assured and validated? In your case she having wasted potential and opportunity and objectively abysmal portrayals at every single instance and for every episode, including the series' beginning, Canterlot Wedding, Magical Mystery Cure, Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep, To Where and Back Again Celestial Advice, Royal Problem and Horse Play?

Maybe if I care about winning or being recognized. I post around here because I feel like expressing my opinions. That's it. I don't need anyone else to "validate" my opinion because how I feel about the subject is up to me. What are the others going to do if they disagree? There's nothing they can do other than to go with it if you think about it.

By the way, other episodes I consider wasted for Celestia include "Twilight's Kingdom" and "The Cutie Re-Mark". They're pretty well-loved by others. To me, they suck, especially the latter.

On 4/1/2018 at 12:36 AM, 8492nd said:

And your last part: Don't you ever feel some need to really drill your words until you're the last one standing? The harsh truth is that there is  no such thing as "everyone's a winner." There can only ever be one who actually, successfully discerns the truth of what Celestia is, because if everyone's say were really considered like you 3, then that truth of what Celestia objectively is is completely destroyed. As in, there is no value to that truth anymore.

Even if I were involved in this circle, then why would you or anyone still respect my completely shallow words about her that are seen as a waste of time? Why would you try so hard to be modest by saying my words about her are acceptable? Why would you be content that I only see her because of her positives and not her negatives? Is it that you're trying so hard not to embarrass yourself and/or not hurting my feelings?

And what is Celestia? Aren't there already different perspectives? So which one is the truth?

It's like others including myself have said: only you can decide how you feel. The only way others can decide your feelings is with mind control, which currently doesn't exist.

All this negativity is your own. And from the looks of things, I'm not sure you even respect yourself. I know you'll answer this part a certain way, but do be aware of what you're putting out at the very least. And that what you're putting out is also your choice and in your own words.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then let's settle this. Is Celestia ok or not?

No explanations nothing else. just a yes or no.

I like her the way she was and is, period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2018 at 12:00 AM, 8492nd said:

Then let's settle this. Is Celestia ok or not?

No explanations nothing else. just a yes or no.

I like her the way she was and is, period.

Sorry to disappoint, but my answer can't/won't be a one-word answer because I don't want my answer to be misinterpreted.

I like Princess Celestia in concept, but I don't like how she has been handled overall in the show, and I've given my reasons for that.

I could've simply said, "no," but there's more to my answer than just a simple "no".

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2018 at 11:40 AM, Number95 said:

Sorry to disappoint, but my answer can't/won't be a one-word answer because I don't want my answer to be misinterpreted.

I like Princess Celestia in concept, but I don't like how she has been handled overall in the show, and I've given my reasons for that.

I could've simply said, "no," but there's more to my answer than just a simple "no".

Well anyway since you spoke your final word on this, you and I are through on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, 8492nd said:

Well anyway since you spoke your final word on this, you and I are through on this.

"AND henceforth let all ties between us be severed, such that you and I shall never speak to each other again, or in public give acknowledgement to one another's presence, forever until the end of time. So declares I, and so shall it be."

Gotta love how this person ends a conversation. Like, are you sure about that, buddy? You act like you're giving implicit instruction to your armed guards to cart people away to the dungeons, but it's just an internet forum and they can "@" you any time they feel like it still.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 8492nd said:

But then, you already do.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. It's not true that most bronies hate Celestia, but if it was, why are you threatened by that and not by being in the extreme minority of adult males who watch MLP? This is your tribe, you don't have to be scared of us! We are brought together in brother/sisterhood by what we like, not our complaints and quibbles. We're like a secret society of weirdos. We may argue a lot about stupid shit on the Internet, because it's the Internet, and nerds exist in a perpetual state of mild animosity with other nerds, but you know we've got each other's backs in the grand scheme of things.

Except I don't suppose you really do. Paranoia is a genuine medical condition, and you can't be convinced that the world isn't against you when your brain chemicals are screaming at you otherwise. So seriously, like, talk to someone about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 8492nd said:

Yes I am. In fact, anything that intrudes upon my view will be marked for permanent destruction. If only you could understand just how much I feel threatened because I'm among the few in the world who likes Celestia.

But then, you already do.

But I know for a fact the vast millions of bronies hate her. If burning bridges is the price for liking her for who she is, SO BE IT. I'm content to live like that.

Dude, you're so paranoid of other people's tastes that you're threatening to kill people…over a KIDS' CARTOON! Do you even realize how delusional this behavior is?

You need professional help.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now