• Brave
    • Monsters Univesity
    • Inside Out
    • The Good Dinosaur
    • Finding Dory
    • Cars 3
    • Coco
    • Other (Specify In comments)

Coco is a great movie. It touches on family and Dia De Los Muertos. It's also full of so much detail in the background, the skeletons, THE STONE SIDEWALKS. It also has my favorite soundtrack.

There's a lot of those I haven't seen. Of the ones I have, I lean towards The Incredibles!

BTW I think you forgot a 3 in one of those Toy Story options.

• Like 1

Just now, ABronyAccount said:

There's a lot of those I haven't seen. Of the ones I have, I lean towards The Incredibles!

BTW I think you forgot a 3 in one of those Toy Story options.

The Incredibles is a great movie, and I fixed the 3 in toy story 3

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Friendship is Horses said:

Also Incredibles, but, participation trophies all around, Pixar knows how to tell a story

Except for Meet the Robinsons. But we don't talk about that.

I must be the only one who dislikes the Incredibles, particularly the ridiciously OP Jack-Jack. Can't believe their doubling down on that baby brat's antics in the sequel. I'm gonna skip it.

That said, I loved Finding Nemo and Coco is my new favorite. I love the character Imelda the most and Miguel is a close second.

34 minutes ago, ABronyAccount said:

Except for Meet the Robinsons. But we don't talk about that.

Um, meet the Robinsons is not a Pixar movie, if it was, I would have put it on here.

1 hour ago, Rainbow Swirl said:

Um, meet the Robinsons is not a Pixar movie, if it was, I would have put it on here.

I agree! It so isn't a Pixar movie! Despite the acquisition of Pixar by Disney during production and the introduction of Pixar's John Lasseter who requested that over half the movie be revised heavily to meet his criteria, like changing the villain designs and adding sequences, to the point that it's hard to know where Disney involvement ended and Pixar's began.

Still, I don't consider it Pixar anything mostly because it was such a disappointment in the story department, rather than because of the studio badge on it.

15 hours ago, GlitterCat said:

I must be the only one who dislikes the Incredibles, particularly the ridiciously OP Jack-Jack.

What's not to like about a drooling infant with god-tier superpowers? flurry_heart_sitting_by_pink1ejack-damq5

Who got maybe three minutes of screentime, so, what was wrong with the rest of the movie? That's not a rhetorical question, I really want to know!

• Like 1

I didn't like that Helen suspected Bob of cheating. I didn't care for Syndrome at all- not his voice, not his character design, not his motivation, not his evil scheme. I didn't find the movie particularly funny (the only laugh I got was from Frozone's wife) and I'm not into the Fantastic Four or other superhero movies in general.

I'm glad other people love the movie, but it just didn't do it for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1