BluePi

My mom and downloading.

I REALLY wanna play TF2:approve:  But, If I want something, my mom MAKES me tell her what I want  and she'll look into it.  :applebelch:  So, I want to play it, without downloading it.  HELP ME!!! :_engineer_dispenser__by_XpeHiK:

Impossible, it has to be either

A: Downloaded

B: installed through a disk

So I guess you're kinda clean out of luck :pinkieshrug:

4 hours ago, Cyber Commander said:

There is no way to play a game without downloading it realistically. However this type of post begs the question of how old are you?

This isn't very important but I just thought I'd let you know that "begging the question" is actually in reference to a type of fallacy, which is not present here; "raise the question" would probably fit more.

In any case, BluePi, I completely sympathize with you even though I have never experienced this firsthand. (Well actually, my grandmother hates when I watch Red vs Blue, and I'm now 21 years old, but that's beside the point). I must also ask, though...even if you manage to get the game somehow, how are you going to play it without your mom finding out? I would think that actually playing the game would be more obvious than a download through Steam. By the way, do you even have Steam? You are going with the PC version, right?

There are boxed retail copies of The Orange Box/TF2 out there. You'd have to practically redownload the entire game anyway, but, yeah.