VG_Addict

Is MLP the best cartoon ever?

No such thing as "best cartoon".

Anyway, no I can't say I think FIm to be that great objectively, it is merely one of my personal favorites. 

• Like 1

It is too early to decide that let us wait five years before we decide if t stands the test of time

• Like 1

At it's best, Mlp is full of unique and memorable characters, outstanding voice acting, catchy songs, and interesting lore.

At it's worst, Mlp is full of useless and wasted characters, plotholes, an unecessary amount of shipping and fanpandering, and amazing ideas which are either just mediocre or terrible executed.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2018 at 1:07 PM, Rainbow Swirl said:

@Cinder Vel is right. There cannot be the best cartoon because personal bias gets in the way of real rankings. But MLP: FIM is a great cartoon none the less.

I have no idea what I was thinking back in 2018, but yes, it is one of the best cartoons of all time, it balances humor, heart, art, and story so wonderfully.

• Like 2

it's a great cartoon, but by the comments of CineMare Sins, there are countless animation errors, lazy copy-pastes, and re-colorings or normal color schemes. if the animation was improved, the show would essentially flawless.

• Like 2