Well i mean i guess that's the way people introduce themselves yes? :P Anyways I'm Darksword66, or Hizumi what ever your hearts desires to call me at the time. I generally am probably one of those common people/ponies that tend to write in the fan fiction aspect of things. Though most my stuff falls into the more darker side of things. I recently got into MLP mostly because of my own taste towards disney like music and singing. Which i tend to enjoy, the story itself and the seemingly not entirely bland and boring characters we just the plus side of it. I remembered the world much differently when i was child so it's to my surprise how different the world is? I never looked into it much when i was younger. But anyways i'm glad i just fell onto it from the combo of my disney want and my interest from all the death battles with them in it.

Onto those fun little circles i tended towards always writing rather dark content. Not in all matters of it mind you. Though it's always going to be up in the what some may call "horror". Though i just see it as a dark, not so much jump scare as much psychological at times.~ but that's just how i am with these things. Aside from watching mlp, and finally having caught up to it. I generally watch anime, write game or am at work. I also RP, and help others learn about rping and such too. I dabbled in DnD a few times in my life but nothing to say i know the world. I generally am a world generator (or as i jokingly say a universe generator) and if given time i will often create entire universes with multiple histories, species and all that magicalness! But yah enough i guess about that one :o i may be endlessly blarping out information and messing with everyone. Hmm..

When it comes to MLP i'd have to say my top would probably be, Celestia, Pinkie, Sunset. Though i do also think Luna is cool i just tend to get =O about it because she has so many fans, and being i think both princess are pretty cool i tend to just lean Celestia though. No real Favoritism.

Oh, and my Fan fiction i generally call world fiction at times. I know in many FF's, there is usually some sort of hows that is missing, or such. I generally try my best to stay within the lore and match what is passed or such. Usually leading my to entirely rewriting my stories. My only challenge has always been writing the canon characters. My main selection of it has been to make an entire new cast, following the events in the world on a different path maybe, or such things. But i've been trying at writing out my own interpretations in my own way.

When it comes to deserts i'd have to say my fav in the sweets world would have to be frozen Yogurt or just yogurt in general. Though Cheese cake and such is something i make for myself...strawberry milkshakes too XD. Hmm hmm i think that's about all for an ok introduction =O I hope it wasn't too bad :P Well i'll probably see if i can throw my fan fiction on here too. Whenever i get to writing it and not just having all the things spider trailed across a brain storm of burning cinders :P

Thanks for the Board for me to flop around on~ :P

P.S. Yes, as i love disney i do sing....alot XD it's like a thing i just like doing in most cases when i can. My family on one side constantly sings, we were brought up on singing and such so it was a thing we did. So, after my death metal, and such time comes in (still present) have to put in that magical MLP or Disney or BB or such songs you know? Keep them on their toeeeeeessss~ =D 

• Like 1

Darksword?

*R1 SPAMMING INTENSIFIES*

That's a dark souls 3 joke btw

Anywho welcome

• Like 2

On 4/2/2018 at 11:44 PM, darksword66 said:

@AaronMk Entirely depends on my mood at the time. it can be both, it can be none, but that also will depend on the time of the sun. =O haha :P sorry, i felt like rhyming XD

954cd8a794e392ceea6a8af1f15afebab82dbe0c

• Haha 1