LittleLooney

Full cut of Forgotten Friendship?

Now that all five parts of the special have been put out on Hasbro's YouTube channel, that means we also now have the six extra minutes that were cut from the special. I'd like to watch it all together in one final cut instead of having to go through five separate videos just to see it all. A little help please?

Give it some time and I'm sure someone in the fandom will make it a point to do this and post it on Dailymotion or something. Especially since all one really needs is a video editing software and an amount of time that they see fit to use on said project. Then it's as easy as downloading the video off of YouTube and putting the pieces together in said editing software and pressing "Render". As much as I enjoyed the special, I don't really have the time available to me to do this myself, otherwise I probably would. But again, I expect someone else to do it pretty soon now that all five parts have been released on top of doing a better job at it than I would or taking the extra effort to make it better than I would using the steps I mentioned earlier. I also wouldn't be surprised if EQD ends up posting something that explains the additions made to the "director's cut" of the special in the next couple of days/weeks.

TL;DR - Sit tight. It's pretty easy to do so someone will end up doing it within the next couple of days.

Unfortunately the 4th episode of the special suffers from the same audio issues that plagued a few other videos posted to Hasbro's official YouTube channel.  It was clearly posted with a mono soundtrack rather than the proper stereo one.  This will make cutting the five episodes into a single movie difficult since this is the only episodic version of the series.  There's no other source for a clean audio track to replace the mono version with.

I'd say our best hope lies with the possibility of a DVD home release.  I'm not holding my breath for this to happen though.