Sign in to follow this  
Rainbow Swirl

Best Harry Potter Book

What is the best/worst harry potter book?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Best Harry Potter Book

• Harry Potter and the sorcerers/ philosophers stone.
    • Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets.
    • Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban
    • Harry Potter and the goblet of fire.
    • Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix.
    • Harry Potter and the half-blood prince.
    • Harry Potter and the deathly hallows.
  2. 2. Worst harry potter book.

• Harry Potter and the sorcerers/ philosophers stone.
    • Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets.
    • Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
    • Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
    • Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix.
    • Harry Potter and the half-blood prince.
    • Harry Potter and the deathly hallows.

The best is The prisoner there is just much that is good with this, but since I'm lazy I'm not going to say it. The worst is the order of the Phoenix for one reason, and don't get me wrong, I love this book, I just love the other books more, I was disappointed, people saying this book is good, but I was disappointed because I thought it could be better.

I kinda devoured most of books at same time so for me it is continuous story and not separate entities to judge. Dunno which is best but I was burned down by the 6th book and the magic was gone. 

• Like 1

I would say my favorite one is Goblet of Fire. Mainly because that is the episode where things get pretty dark and harsh.

My least favorite (NOT worst because I liked them all)...it's either 2 or 6. They were good, but something doesn't get me that much excited about them.

• Like 1

My favorite was PoA too. :pinkyhappy:

My least favorite would have to be Half Blood Prince. While JKR is a phenomenal mystery writer, she is not so good at romance. :eyeroll:

On 4/11/2018 at 6:42 PM, Cinder Vel said:

Dunno which is best but I was burned down by the 6th book and the magic was gone. 

On 4/12/2018 at 4:00 AM, Light Blade said:

My least favorite (NOT worst because I liked them all)...it's either 2 or

On 6/12/2018 at 12:26 PM, Animekitty47 said:

My least favorite would have to be Half Blood Prince. While JKR is a phenomenal mystery writer, she is not so good at romance. 

half-Blood prince is one of the best in the series, while the movie focused too much on romance, the book was never about that. It was about Voldemort's childhood and Harry growing up and starting his own quest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rainbow Swirl said:

half-Blood prince is one of the best in the series, while the movie focused too much on romance, the book was never about that. It was about Voldemort's childhood and Harry growing up and starting his own quest.

Never saw the movie. Actually can't remember that much of romance really in books.

My least favorite book was OOTP. I was a fan of Percy Weasley (I still feel like he had a good reason to leave his family, they bullied him constantly and things like dragon dung in the mail or being shut in a pyramid went beyond friendly teasing.) I got bullied for liking Percy though by kids who kept saying he was a Slytheirn on the inside and I was a Slytherin too. By the time the final book came out, I'd moved to a new state and didn't tell anyone I even read the books so the insults wouldn't happen again.