scoots15bgc

PSN Sharing Thread

Looking for anyone who has a PS4 and might want to play some Dark Souls II: SotFS, Bloodborne, or Destiny my PSN is xXGITGUDCASULXx. Feel free to add me regardless of whether or not you own those games :D and leave your playstation names if you want

• Like 1

PSN: dragonsmash

I play Evolve, Destiny, Monopoly plus, Elder scrolls online.

Mostly been playing evolve and destiny and would love to get a team together to do raids with!

i did not upgrade to ps4 but i still have many games for ps3 like black ops 2 mw3, and advanced warfare, and the last of us. if anyone wants to play just add my ps3 psn xItsDerpyHoovesx

My tag for Ps4 is Skittlesryummy I dont have that many games yet since i just got it. but im always down to get more :) the only game i have for multiplayer right now is Little big planet 3. 

Tag for ps4 is Uten111 I mostly play the f2p games on there because I'm more of a PC gamer, but I recently got Battlefield Hardline if anyone has any interest in that... Also got CoD Advanced Warfare and Blops 3.

I dont eally share anything on psn so far, since I just got my ps4 a month ago. I have played Journey and am almost dome with Flower.

If you still feel like ading me, I'm angelthaliel over there

krimsonkoukatsu

Though I'm mainly using consoles right now to stream videos while I play WoW, because I'm lame like that. <3

It's the same for PS3 and PS4 isn't it?

Mine is the following: SelectiveGamer.

If you add me let me know and I'll add you back.