Yotes

Battle Gem Ponies

Battle Gem Ponies is the Pony/Pokemon mashup I've been dreaming of for years. 

Command super-powered, shape-shifting ponies in strategic turn-based RPG combat. Embark on a journey to become the best pony trainer in the world and protect the world from those who want to use the powerful ponies for evil. Battle other players in a variety of multiplayer modes both online and offline using either a team developed in the single player mode or by selecting and customizing a team from a list of available ponies.

Hopes are high for this project and I'd like to see it reach the same levels of hype and inspiration as Fighting is Magic from back in the day. It's built from scratch using Unity and is made by just me and a couple musicians. The game has been shown at 2 BronyCons and the next panel is set to feature the complete version of the game. A full-fledged indie game on Steam and the App Store alongside games like Ambient.Prologue, Them's Fighting Herds, and Pinkamena.

Build 5.1 is out as of today and I'd like for everyone to give it a try! Feedback received now will affect the final game's design and every voice counts. I'd really like to make a career out of making games like this, so I can't afford to let this project fail.