Sign in to follow this  
Toki Zensekai

Cringe of the Game! Matpat gives TF2 the middle finger.

For the sake of the forum let's try and keep our conversations here as civilized as possible. I'm mostly posting this here because I think most of us can agree here that Matpat from Game Theory was being a complete dumbass, as was his friend who was "representing" the TF2 community. Muselk himself even commented in the comments section, got 500 upvotes, and then his message mysteriously disappeared (rumors spreading that Matpat deleted it), but thankfully people managed to save his comment, which I think sums the video up quite well:

"Im now 100% convinced that neither of these guys have played TF2 for more than 5 minutes." -Muselk

• Like 2

I watched a video by KingRaja where he also slammed MatPat and his crony for their pathetic arguments and general ignorance, as well as mentioned the comment about them probably never playing being deleted (though he didn't say it was Muselk who made the comment). He basically said MatPat most likely only made the video to make money by capitalizing on the TF2 vs. Overwatch debate, without actually doing any research to support most of what was said.

Pathos at it's best, folks.

They cover maybe 20% of what TF2 has to offer. It's clear neither of them know the games particularly well. I like Game Therory, i really do. But Deadlock has always been something i avoid.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this