The Illustrious Q

IDW MLP Comic Release Date Tracking Thread

IDW's My Little Pony titles for August 2021 (via Bleeding Cool):

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #101—Cover A: Andy Price -- August 11, 2021
Jeremy Whitley (w) • Toni Kuusisto (a) • Andy Price ( c)
Season 10 continues here!

The Knights of Harmony have arrived in Equestria with a plan to take the Elements of Harmony from our heroes—as the Mane 6 gear up for a climactic showdown, will friendship save the day?
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #101—Cover B: JustaSuta
Jeremy Whitley (w) • Andy Price (a) • JustaSuta (c)

*Retailer incentives:
Order 10 copies and get one free variant cover by Magdalene Calbraith!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 10, Vol. 2 -- November 16, 2021
Thom Zahler, Jeremy Whitley (w) • Toni Kuusisto, Brianna Garcia, Tony Fleecs (a) • Brianna Garcia (c)
Explore new worlds and go on new adventures with your favorite fillies in these graphic novels that continue the beloved animated series.
The excitement never stops in these three tales! First, Twilight Sparkle is throwing the inaugural Festival of the Two Sisters since Celestia and Luna left—and she calls in the best party planner she knows to help: Pinkie Pie! So, of course, Pinkie reaches out to the best party planner she knows: Cheese Sandwich! Could there be… romance in the air? But wait, who turned off the sound?
Then, Twilight Sparkle's mission to find friendship in all corners of Equestria has taken Rarity, Mage Meadowbrook, Maud, and Big McIntosh to the Kingdom of the Diamond Dogs! But instead of friendship, they find a feud! Can they figure out how to fix the fractured bond between six sisters?
And in the final story, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Trixie, Discord, and Capper visit Abyssinia, but their trip turns sour fast—they weren't supposed to end up in jail! Good thing Capper's old friends are pretty good cat burglars!
Collects My Little Pony issues #94–97 and the 2021 Annual.
TPB • FC • $17.99 • 128 pages • 6.625" x 10.187" • ISBN: 978-1-68405-845-7
Bullet points:
Available in October.

• Like 1

IDW has announced their solicitations for September 2021 (via Comics Continuum):

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC #102 -- September 15, 2021 October 13, 2021

Jeremy Whitley (W), Andy Price (A/C), JustaSuta (VC), Roopsha Mandal (VC).

An oversized adventure caps off over a hundred issues of Pony fun! The thrilling conclusion to the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic comic! The climactic battle of Season 10 ends here! With the Knights of Order attacking Equestria, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity must face a foe that seeks to take the Elements of Harmony. Good thing they have a lot of friends -- old and new! -- upon whom they can rely!

48 pages, $5.99.

MY LITTLE PONY/TRANSFORMERS: THE MAGIC OF CYBERTRON -- December 01, 2021

James Asmus (W), Sam Maggs (W), Ian Flynn (W), Tony Fleecs (W/A), Jack Lawrence (A), Casey W. Coller (A), Priscilla Tramontano (A), Trish Forstner (A), Bethany McGuire-Smith (C).

More ponies, more bots, and more magical mayhem as two worlds collide in the return of this hit crossover event! While using a modified Spacebridge to bring magic to Cybertron, the Decepticons end up unleashing a more powerful evil from Equestria than they ever could've imagined -- looks like the only way out of this one is to team up! New partnerships will have to be created -- the Seekers and the Wonderbolts, Applejack and Wildwheel, Soundwave and Octavia -- in order to recapture the magic of their first meeting and save the day! All of this and more in the second My Little Pony/Transformers crossover!

IDW has announced their solicitations for October 2021. There is one My Little Pony title: 

MY LITTLE PONY GENERATIONS #1 -- October 20, 2021

Casey Gilly (W), Michela Cacciatore (A), Amy Mebberson (CA), Agnes Garbowska (VA).

A brand-new Pony adventure begins here, encompassing generations both old and new when G1 and Friendship is Magic collide!  

A long time ago, an evil witch named Hydia sought to destroy pony-kind. Now her granddaughters, Grackle and Dyre, are back to finish the job!

With the School of Friendship overloaded with students, Starlight Glimmer and the Mane Six reach out for help. Enter: Violet Shiver, Shadow Storm, and Black Belle! But these ponies aren't quite what they seem; in fact, they're working for Grackle and Dyre! With their sights set on revenge and a brand-new Smooze on hand, the young witches and their dastardly creations are ready to cause some mayhem...

32 pages, $3.99.

Diamond Previews has IDW's solicitations for November 2021. My Little Pony titles include:

MY LITTLE PONY GENERATIONS #2 -- November 17, 2021

(W) Casey Gilly; (A/CA-A) Michela Cacciatore; (CA-B) Agnes Garbowska

Grackle and Dyre, the young granddaughters of the evil witch Hydia, have set out to destroy all of pony-dom! And even worse-their plan might be working! Friendship begins to fall apart as their lackeys Black Belle, Shadow Storm, and Violet Shiver wreak havoc in Ponyville!

32 pages, $3.99

MY LITTLE PONY OMNIBUS TP VOL 07 -- January 19, 2022

(W) Thom Zahler, Jeremy Whitley, Ted Anderson, Kate Sherron, Christina Rice, Mary Kenney; (A) Tony Fleecs, Tony Kuusisto, Kate Sherron, Kate Sherron, Casey W. Coller; (A/CA) Nicoletta Baldari

Follow the adventures of all your favorite Ponies in these tales of friendship and fun from all over Equestria in this graphic novel omnibus! Collects issues #79-88 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

A celebration to mark the founding of Ponyville kicks things off; then, Pinkie Pie gets the gang together for some live-action role playing; and after a trip to the Wonderbolts Academy for Foals and Friends Weekend opens a window into the past! Plus, an escaped Cerberus equals quite the ruckus for our favorite fillies; Twilight Sparkle receives a mysterious message about a missing turtle; and, back at the School of Friendship it's exam time, and Ocellus has come up with an idea for a stellar project that's sure to impress all her teachers-a history of Equestria shown through her own unique Changeling abilities! It all ends with one of the biggest events in Equestria! Strap in, sports fans, because it's time for the Draytona Breach 500!

$24.99

Here's a two-fer. IDW's solicitations for December 2021 (somehow I never got around to posting this last month):

MY LITTLE PONY: GENERATIONS #3 -- December 29, 2021Casey Gilly (W), Michela Cacciatore (A/C), Agnes Garbowska (VC), Samantha Whitten (VC).

There's something wrong in Ponyville! As Grackle and Dyre's nefarious scheme heats up, the ponies find themselves at odds with -- each other?! Can Twilight Sparkle, Zecora, and Pinkie Pie get to the bottom of things before it's too late? And where'd this rainbow bridge come from?

32 pages, $3.99.

And IDW's solicitations for January 2021:

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC SEASON 10, VOL. 3 -- March 09, 2022

Thom Zahler (W), Celeste Bronfman (W), Jeremy Whitley (W), Katie Cook (W/A), Akeem S. Roberts (A), Robin Easter (A), Andy Price (A), Brenda Hickey (A), Toni Kuusisto (A), JustaSuta (C).

Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy must rely on each other like never before, as Season 10 reaches its grand finale! Over ten exciting years of pony adventures culminates here!

New Elements have been discovered in the lands beyond Equestria and a new group of villains has emerged. The Knights of Harmony have come to take the original elements from Twilight and the gang, and it will take all their friends -- old and new -- to win the climactic showdown!

But first, a mysterious painting brings up memories of the past, forcing Celestia and Luna to confront their fears. Meanwhile, Marble Pie is headed off to college. Only Pinkie Pie can plan a suitably super party -- but she's having trouble feeling happy with her sister heading so far away. Will she be up to the task?

Collects My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #98-102.

152 pages, $17.99.

MY LITTLE PONY: GENERATIONS #4 -- January 26, 2022

Casey Gilly (W). Michela Cacciatore (A/C), Agnes Garbowsk (VC), Samantha Whitten (VC).

The original ponies are here! North Star, Lickety-Split, Minty, Rosedust, Lofty, and more team up with Starlight Glimmer, Twilight Sparkle, and the rest of the gang to get to the bottom of the strange, havoc-wreaking Smooze. The plan of witches Grackle and Dyre is heating up! Can the combined forces of our favorite ponies stop them?!

32 pages, $3.99.