Nova S. Aurora

URL Icon Confusion

Heya, this is a silly request/suggestion, but it would help a lot.

The URL icon, the icon that shows in bookmarks on Chrome and next to the URL, is the same on both the forums (Using the EQD skin) and EQD, both of which are on my bookmarks.
Often, when I use my bookmarks to go to a site, it is faster for me to just scroll through the images and select the one that looks right. After the merge, I've accidentally clicked on EQD instead of the forums and vice versa. If we could make a distinction between the two (perhaps change the color or something) I would be very grateful.

5BgEGJ8.png

• Like 1

At just saving the bookmark yesterday I noticed the same thing.  I suppose I could remember which is which by their position on my bookmark bar, but I'm keeping the space consuming text for the forum one to be sure I don't get confused.

EQD isn't in my top-eight visited sites so I haven't had this issue.

These days in fact the forums here is my top-visited site, or second. It finally usurped 4chan and Facebook.

On 8/21/2016 at 10:25 PM, Nova S. Aurora said:

Heya, this is a silly request/suggestion, but it would help a lot.

The URL icon, the icon that shows in bookmarks on Chrome and next to the URL, is the same on both the forums (Using the EQD skin) and EQD, both of which are on my bookmarks.
Often, when I use my bookmarks to go to a site, it is faster for me to just scroll through the images and select the one that looks right. After the merge, I've accidentally clicked on EQD instead of the forums and vice versa. If we could make a distinction between the two (perhaps change the color or something) I would be very grateful.

5BgEGJ8.png

Your wish is my command. Share logo and favicon are now blue and say "forum"

• Like 3