bwrosas

Who Else Should The Friendship/Cutie Map Call For A Mission

This past Saturday, we saw the CMC's get called for the first time by the map. Last year we saw Starlight and then Spike get called. And thanks to DF's Preview, we know Sunbust and Starlight will get called, maybe even Zecora later on as well.

But who else should get the call?  

Well, I feel that the 200th episode should have the map call this ponies : Lyra, Bon-Bon, Octavia, Vinyl, Derpy, and Sunset Shimmer. And have this occur while the Mane 6/7 are on current Friendship Mission.  And have Sunset get call by the emblem on the Journal start to glow rapidly.

Others it should/could call are : Luna and Celestia, Cadance and Shining Armor.  It could also call the Student Six, It could Thorax, it called Ember (just the look on Ember's face when she finds she's been called to solve a Friendship Problem would be priceless to see), it could call Trixie, It could call Moondancer and Minuette, it could call Big Mac. Soarin, Spitfire, Tempest, Skystar, the possibilities are endless.

And the pairing's with other members of the Mane 6/7 would great as well.

I mean if the creative staff is going to go in this direction, starting with last season, then I believe they should go all the way in the 9th season (if that is the final season) or the 10th season (if they want to go a full decade's worth, and make that the Final Season).

What do you all think?

Before this Saturday's episode, I would've thought of the CMC. Right now, I'm thinking of Discord.

Trixie and Starlight Glimmer.

Cadance and Shining Armor could be, but I'm not sure what kind of problem they'd fix.

Not Celestia and Luna, for me, which should be something I'd want, but seeing how I feel the cartoon treats Celestia, I'd rather not.

• Like 2

On 4/23/2018 at 5:09 AM, Cinder Vel said:

the_great_and_powerful_trixie__by_spier1

The one and the only choice, of course.  

But of course. only the grrreatest and most powerful pony of them all should go on a mission! Trixie will have that problem solved in no time flat!

• Like 2

On 4/29/2018 at 6:25 PM, Scorch King 98 said:

Maybe Diamond Tiara and/or Silver Spoon? They need more episodes to flesh out their characters more.

God, that's a good idea. I think DT has had a sighting or two, but no dialogue! A complete waste!

• Like 1

On 5/1/2018 at 7:52 AM, RK_Striker_JK_5 said:

God, that's a good idea. I think DT has had a sighting or two, but no dialogue! A complete waste!

Glad you think so, it's been three seasons since Crusaders of the Lost Mark, for Luna 's sake.

On 5/2/2018 at 9:27 PM, Scorch King 98 said:

Glad you think so, it's been three seasons since Crusaders of the Lost Mark, for Luna 's sake.

At this rate, it's even money if she even appears outside a voiceless sighting before the series ends.

On 5/8/2018 at 2:30 PM, Trainboy1621 said:

Fluttershy. 

That is all. 

I mean, sure, but that's already happened three times. 

On 5/13/2018 at 12:54 PM, Thrond said:

I mean, sure, but that's already happened three times. 

Maybe Trainboy meant Fluttershy by herself, like Starlight in Royal Problem.