DictatorDuck

Fallout: Equestria!

15 hours ago, Rough_Draft said:

From what I know, yeah, Heros is not complete yet. "No one" has said that he's only a few chapters away from finishing it. Read the first few chapters now and noticed the upload dates between them, so I'll be slowing down my reading. Nothing worse than getting to the end of the completed stuff and then have to wait. ESPECIALLY during the middle of the third act.

And thanks for the links. I'll check them out!:D

Oh my gosh, time keeps rolling. First MN7 is finally completed and now Heroes is almost completed too? Dang, I need to find time to read them.

No problem, hope you enjoy the resource website and the flash game in-development. I find that not many people know about both..

On 3/1/2017 at 11:06 AM, Canyon Light said:

Oh my gosh, time keeps rolling. First MN7 is finally completed and now Heroes is almost completed too? Dang, I need to find time to read them.

No problem, hope you enjoy the resource website and the flash game in-development. I find that not many people know about both..

I stumbled onto the resource site, but I had no idea a flash game was being made! This is all kinds of awesome!

Since the last version of the demo didn't work I'll have to try this one out.

I should probably nuke the old one too.

14 hours ago, AaronMk said:

Since the last version of the demo didn't work I'll have to try this one out.

I should probably nuke the old one too.

I saw your couple of screenshots on Derpibooru with the descriptions. Did it work on your computer better than the last demo at all? I know on a desktop PC with a good rig it worked well, no stuttering.

On 3/14/2017 at 0:00 PM, Canyon Light said:

I saw your couple of screenshots on Derpibooru with the descriptions. Did it work on your computer better than the last demo at all? I know on a desktop PC with a good rig it worked well, no stuttering.

The last one didn't even load the game proper, so the fact I got any playtime at all before the FPS slipped to nothing was fortune in its own right.

A FoE Animated series may be a ways off but I am quite glad to hear about FoE: Heroes concluding. I look forward to read that and a handful of other side stories..

I dig the crossover-er Aaron. I was offline for only weeks? And this thread feels like a ghost town.

7 hours ago, Canyon Light said:

A FoE Animated series may be a ways off but I am quite glad to hear about FoE: Heroes concluding. I look forward to read that and a handful of other side stories..

I dig the crossover-er Aaron. I was offline for only weeks? And this thread feels like a ghost town.

The /foe/tress died too.

Also since I didn't post the latest editions to the above comic, I might as well get the thread caught up since I colored my minimum page of the day.

So I'd post the remainder of the comic, but since the site went down the length more than doubled from the last page I posted.

So I'll just post a link to the one following where I left off and leave you all at it.

https://derpibooru.org/1413812

On 4/26/2017 at 3:51 PM, AaronMk said:

So I'd post the remainder of the comic, but since the site went down the length more than doubled from the last page I posted.

So I'll just post a link to the one following where I left off and leave you all at it.

https://derpibooru.org/1413812

The EQD forums site went down recently? I just got back from inactivity.

2 hours ago, Canyon Light said:

The EQD forums site went down recently? I just got back from inactivity.

Well, not down. But whenever you'd try to make a post you'd get a Error 500 page.

As some others in the same vein

calamity_garde_by_aaronmk-db8cp9b.png

velvet_sans_joie_by_aaronmk-db9a8zf.png

I would've gotten to a fourth, but a new episode happened and I had to do art.

It's a shame fan art from any Fo:E story is sometimes lost to un-archived status. It took me hours on end to try to locate any mirror of a certain image for a thread that requested help finding it. it was a simple image about PH's Rampage and her tragic backstory, without saying much else.

About Rampage and her child, from what-ifs to present. Simple but made of feels.