DictatorDuck

Fallout: Equestria!

Im around 15th chapter of main story.

Not bad, not good.

Adventure itself are interesting, questions "What happen next" "what happend to equestria, princesses and M6" hold me reading.

Arad's Stardust and Mente Materia are far better and dramatic

On 8/26/2016 at 10:31 PM, D96 said:

Oh my gosh, I had no idea there was even a sequel to Project Horizons! Well, there goes a bunch of my free time...

Anyways, the original Fallout: Equestria was the first fanfiction I ever read, and wow, it was incredibly compelling. As a fan of both Fallout and FiM, the trademark elements from both series are there but there's something unique about the story and universe that makes it so fun to read. I also read Project Horizons and Pink Eyes, which were fun takes on the universe. It's all really cool, the work those authors have done is impressive!

Have you ever read "Fallout Equestria: Heros?"

I have never played Fallout or other contemporary games, last ones was anicent Quake II M$ Combat Flight Simulator.

Im around 35th chapter of main story and still hope the end are good written. Its too long and contains dispensable actions, just fightings and gore and i forget important things due reading them and must re-read those important things. Im not believe i start with Horizons or other stories, i afraid those astronomical lenghts.

End was negligent and fast. When all the story was very detailed, all the blood of every unimportant sprawling was mentonied, then writer skipped whole long epic battles at last chapters.

Project Horizons completed. Far better than main FoE, despite its length. Really good dramatic action like proffesional literature, i advice read

On 9/19/2016 at 8:51 AM, ZeBronyCaptain said:

Chapter, page number and line please?  I'm too busy to look it up at the moment.

May be late or so...
But dont worry, such things doesnt exist both in FoE nor FoE:PH, Lunar Holyday just kidding or he havent read and have made this out.