Hey Everypony New Leaf here,:ameridash:

Currently Looking for somepony who wants to record a thing or two together with me, i mainly play mlp games but also do other projects like the current audio book for my spin on how my OC would fare in the Fallout Equestria Universe/Environment and sometimes love random things like singing, drawing things or any dares of sorts. As long as you get that warm fuzzy feeling of having fun watching a pony do what ever he pleases^^And yes all voices are acted by myself^^:awesomecheer:

Recently Managed to break the 50 subbie Mark and anyone wishing to tag along on this magical ride is surely welcome.No matter if you wanna lend your voice for a video part of a story or whatever we come up with^^

If words is to much to read then take a peak at my (allready sorta outdated and old) channel trailer instead.

With that i thank you for reading /)

Awesome! As long as I can record the voice of my original character Slide Fortissimo, I would love to do voiceover work with you. Also, I can be a narrator as well. ^^

I subscribed. i dont do videos but if you have something else i can provide id love to.

okay everypony thanks for the nice responces, this colt will gladly liek the help in what ever projects we come up with/ that are currently going

4 hours ago, New Leaf said:

okay everypony thanks for the nice responces, this colt will gladly liek the help in what ever projects we come up with/ that are currently going

You're welcome! ^^

I won't be able to record anything until May 16th since I have final exams. 

2 hours ago, New Leaf said:

Good luck to you with em i also have my transfiguration and levitation exams coming up

Are you roleplaying? I mean my actual college final exams. 

oki doki sounds cool any thing you prefer rottentotten?  got quite a few projects going on at university so i have to plan a bit etc

23 hours ago, New Leaf said:

hope all of your exams and such went well everypony

I made the Dean's List for this semester and I'm happy to be on summer break. ^^

glad to hear i have to take care of many papers in the human world now, it seems in the last year you have to write many of them^^

On 5/24/2018 at 7:49 AM, New Leaf said:

glad to hear i have to take care of many papers in the human world now, it seems in the last year you have to write many of them^^

It seems that users have ignored my collaboration project. But, I'm willing to take part in your collaboration if possible. ^^

On 5/30/2018 at 4:02 AM, Trombone2015 said:

It seems that users have ignored my collaboration project. But, I'm willing to take part in your collaboration if possible. ^^

so up for a part of portal 2 which is on my channel?

8 hours ago, New Leaf said:

so up for a part of portal 2 which is on my channel?

What would I need to do and would I be able to provide the voice of my OC, Slide Fortissimo?

sure well all youd have to do is provide commentary and you know tell ponies about yourself of course^^

7 minutes ago, New Leaf said:

sure well all youd have to do is provide commentary and you know tell ponies about yourself of course^^

What would I need to provide commentary on? And yes, I can tell everyone about Slide Fortissimo. ^^

Just now, New Leaf said:

an episode of portal 2 or we can make an episode of LoE later on or such^^

How would that be possible? I don't have portal 2, but I can download Legends of Equestria. 

well i could record the footage and audio seperately no matter what game, if we do LoE any idea what we could do? Or the upcome FoE chapter where you could voice somepony^^ what seems more comfortable to you?

1 minute ago, New Leaf said:

well i could record the footage and audio seperately no matter what game, if we do LoE any idea what we could do?

I have no idea. I mean, you can have me as a guest commentator. 

16 hours ago, New Leaf said:

discord is Newleaf#1346 if you wanna talk there its a Little less waity and such

Mine is Trombone2015#3544. Thank you. ^^