My name is Victor (ramivic) and I would like to thank The Illustrious Q for letting me know about these forums. I have been collecting My Little Pony for about 10 years now and a strong emphasis on the last 6 years on G4. Been actively collecting all of the My Little Pony comics and every variant (US!). Flattered by Q that I may the 2nd largest collector of the IDW comics! Have twin girls - age 9 - perfect age for watching ponies with me and shopping for merchandise every week. It's a fun hobby and pasttime. I don't think a day has passed since October 10, 2010 that I have NOT watched, listened or purchased anything Pony. Oh yes, I am a BIG follower of Trixie!! As much as Sethisto? Probably! Anyways, nice to meet all of you and thanks for letting me join and share.

Thanks

Victor

• Like 1

Thank you for the kind words Ramivic. Here's hoping you have fun on the forums.

Though for some reason I get the feeling I shall be seeing you a lot in the Comics section of the forums. I don't know why. ;) 

Also, who is the better bunny: Lola or Angel? :P 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Ramivic I hope you find everything to your liking and burn in hell for liking Trix...err...I mean enjoy your stay :ajlie:

Jokes aside glad to count you among our ever growing number of members, if you have any questions feel free to ask, until then see you around the threads and the discord chat.

• Like 1

Hey there and welcome to the Forums. :sunset:

We're still not official yet but that's coming along soon. Anywho, hope you enjoy your stay here and have a great day.

• Like 1

Hi there.

It nice to see new faces around here. I hope you enjoy yourself here and look forward in seeing you around.:awesomecheer:

• Like 1

Hello there, name's BadShot, local Dungeon Master and Best Changeling.

I run the Roleplay scene around here, if you are interested in such, just ask me for any questions you have.

(Totally gonna copy paste this to all the other new intros)

• Like 1

On August 25, 2016 at 10:09 AM, The Illustrious Q said:

Thank you for the kind words Ramivic. Here's hoping you have fun on the forums.

Though for some reason I get the feeling I shall be seeing you a lot in the Comics section of the forums. I don't know why. ;) 

Also, who is the better bunny: Lola or Angel? :P 

Ahem. Don't forget Judy! But it's Lola for the win!!