Hi, I am Sushi, call me Alex if you want.

Been interested (but never called myself) into the brony fandom since  2016 and finally took the plunge this year. I really like rainbow dash, shes really excited by things and so am i, so i would say thats my favorite pony.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Welcome to the forums Sushi ! :happybonbon:

Hi thank you

Since Bakaa has kindly reminded me that there's actually an entire forum instead of just that one game, I guess it's MY turn to greet you XD

Welcome to the forums! Have a mug of cider, go be an idiot in the forum games, and whatever you do, do NOT ask what is in the box. Don't even ACKNOWLEDGE the box. Pretend you never saw it. And move on with your life.

6 hours ago, Sushi said:

rainbow dash

favorite pony.

*sigh* Don't worry. Soon you're realize the superiority of Fluttershy. But at least you're close to best pon3.

16 hours ago, Lilly said:

Since Bakaa has kindly reminded me that there's actually an entire forum instead of just that one game, I guess it's MY turn to greet you XD

Welcome to the forums! Have a mug of cider, go be an idiot in the forum games, and whatever you do, do NOT ask what is in the box. Don't even ACKNOWLEDGE the box. Pretend you never saw it. And move on with your life.

*sigh* Don't worry. Soon you're realize the superiority of Fluttershy. But at least you're close to best pon3.

thank you for the welcome

11 hours ago, Dark Wolf Fenrir said:

hello and blessed be i'm Fenrir

hi thanks

On 5/3/2018 at 4:43 PM, Lilly said:

It would seem you've misspelled Pinkie Pie's name.

latest?cb=20130613045150

But welcome to the forums Sushi/Alex! :tada:

• Haha 1

welcome to the forums, Alex. What Hogwarts house are you in. Ravenclaw, home of the witty and clever. Slytherin, where the cunning and ambitious lay. Hufflepuff, where the loyal, Rainbow Dash, and kind, Fluttershy, are. Or Gryffindor, where the courageous and daring dwell.