Hey, my name is Josh

(Edit: I started liking MLP since I was in 8th, But now I'm in 9th so I've kinda liked MLP for a year now.)

I'm quite new to any forum of some kind and this is my first time to go on a forum, create a account, and post something in the forum

My interest are mainly gaming, music, and art.

This was a difficult decision for me to always join forums, cause I was always warned of toxicity in them.

I do use amino for a start which helped me to kinda create post, with the backup of twitter.

I hope this is a good experience for me.

Anyways thx for taking the time to read this and I hope to meet new people

• Like 2

hello and blessed be the name is Fenrir its nice to meet you

I hope you enjoy your stay

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, Josh :happy_twi:

Don't worry, I don't think there is this much of toxicity here. Sometimes people seem aggressive on the internet, but if you take some time to realize that they are just trolling or joking, you realize that their not mad at you especially.

And it barely happens here honestly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bakaarion said:

Don't worry, I don't think there is this much of toxicity here. Sometimes people seem aggressive on the internet, but if you take some time to realize that they are just trolling or joking, you realize that their not mad at you especially.

And it barely happens here honestly.

What He said.

• Like 2

No need to worry about toxicity here. The only one who was has long since left the forums, so you're in good hands now! :toki:

Hello Josh! I'm WolfOwl, nice to meet cha! Welcome to EQD! :hithere:

i like music and art too! My favorite type of music is dubstep or electronic, I think I might try out EDM music see if I like it. :flutterdear: