I like to draw a lot felt like sharing some art I've done before. I'll post some of my most recent ones to start, pony and non-pony.

I8EeSgZ.jpglAVGnoF.png

0tLrFeR.pngyltW0gl.png

I'll probably post other things as I make them or if I feel like it regarding older art.

• Like 2

On 5/29/2018 at 9:35 AM, Friendship is Horses said:

Not bad! I like the mane stylings on Luscious Lips up there. Though, we need to have a serious conversation about your choice in subject matter RE: Team Skull Sonic the Hedgehog.

Is that bad?

I'm not looking for any cool points. I draw stuff like that because I want to. If people don't like it, well, that's their problem unfortunately. It won't deter me from drawing what I love.

oooOOOOoooo, MidnightFire1222 loves Sonic the Hedgehog! Sonic and MidnightFire, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! :ajlol:

Please don't draw that scenario. Right on about liking what you like and screw the haters and all that, though. If you're not being true to your values, you're living your life pretending to be someone similar but more boring than yourself.

No new pictures just yet, so I'll share another of my somewhat older ones.

RWJ39vi.png

This is probably the largest commission I've had in terms of characters. At the time I'd never drawn a hippogriff, changeling, or zebra before (but they're almost exactly like ponies so it wasn't as hard) but I love how they came out. What's interesting about this drawing is that I had to come up with designs for all of the characters except the crystal pony on the far left, based on only vague descriptions. It was hard, but pretty fun. :D